Fans group outside the ground

Artful Dodger

Heard there was more than a few of the green brigade wanks outside the ground setting off smoke bombs and singing their pish.Will the snp come out and condemn them?Or Will they face sanctions for their disregard of the rules putting us all at risk.Imagine if it was Bears they would want the game voided and us fined and docked.

A number of Celtic fans you say. You’d never know from the Herald report or police comments. Same old same old. Although to be fair to the Record it seems they named them.

“A number of fans gathered outside Celtic Park ahead of the Old Firm game today despite multiple warnings to stay away.”

Maybe I'm getting old but I don't see the point in standing outside a stadium when the game is on same with the union bears at fir park a few weeks ago just go and watch the game

It was mentioned on Sportsound today and I am sure they said a ''small minority'' of fans turned up despite being told not to.

A number of Celtic fans you say. You’d never know from the Herald report or police comments. Same old same old. Although to be fair to the Record it seems they named them.

“A number of fans gathered outside Celtic Park ahead of the Old Firm game today despite multiple warnings to stay away.”

Yeovil town fans again?

Yep STV described them as football fans. Automatically knew it was them when that description was used

Passed The Piggery today about 10 mins before our 2 team busses arrived (caught them nearer Shawfield), there were 6 RIOT wagons and horses!

Back