Fans on CCCS can now SeatSub for tomorrow night’s game as of 2pm and get 75% for your ticket

I don’t think I can make it now, but there’s no option to seat sub on the site that I can see.

Where are you based @Union
Surely there must be a way to get your money on these 3 tickets to get your money back, and get Bears onto those seats.
The demand is huge for this match and there are plenty who would bite your hand off for the tickets.
Send me a PM mate and I will give you all the assurances you need that you will get cash for your tickets and get them returned. I’m a Glasgow based ‘Official Ticketer’ so my details have been verified by Admins in the

It was 9am sat for my gers mate, you had to have a season ticket to purchase tickets on friday
Nothing available Saturday and my mate who has Season ticket couldn't get Friday
It was 9am sat for my gers mate, you had to have a season ticket to purchase tickets on frid

I used this for me and my daughters tickets for the Killie game and i got £8 credit and £9 for my daughters.
Everyone seems to have got 25 quid for seatsubbing either Killie or St J though.
I got an email saying £25 but only £8 went into my account.

Strangely, on the matches pages of the website it has the Seatsub icon against this game. When you click on it, you are taken to the Seatsub page but the option to pick this seat isn't there.

Looks like Rangers have come up with an idea but the IT staff haven't implemented it correctly.

We aren't great at these things are we.

Strangely, on the matches pages of the website it has the Seatsub icon against this game. When you click on it, you are taken to the Seatsub page but the option to pick this seat isn't there.

Looks like Rangers have come up with an idea but the IT staff haven't implemented it correctly.

We aren't great at these things are we.
Maybe all tickets sold at that point you click onto it.

same here, one ticket to give up for tonight but only SeatSub options showing are Ross County, Dundee Utd and St Mirren. I'll try again after 2pm.

All very strange that not only did the Club not advertise this (looks like they only put it out through fan media) but that the IT guys have, seemingly, been unable to deliver on it. The latter might account for why the Club haven't put it out 'officially' I suppose.

Still, its not something folk have been able to do for CCCS matches previously though so, whilst disappointing, nothing is actually 'lost'. Hopefully they can resolve it for future group stage matches.

Surprising the number waiting to SeatSub their ticket though.

All very strange that not only did the Club not advertise this (looks like they only put it out through fan media) but that the IT guys have, seemingly, been unable to deliver on it. The latter might account for why the Club haven't put it out 'officially' I suppose.

Still, its not something folk have been able to do for CCCS matches previously though so, whilst disappointing, nothing is actually 'lost'. Hopefully they can resolve it for future group stage matches.

Perhaps they used the fans media to float the idea and check the feedback on here.

It's either that or we should be sacking the IT staff if they either can't deliver or they haven't tested the links they have so far provided.

Perhaps they used the fans media to float the idea and check the feedback on here.

It's either that or we should be sacking the IT staff if they either can't deliver or they haven't tested the links they have so far provided.
I think the software behind the Ticketing platform is so antiquated that the IT guys might be due some leeway if the Club 'promises' on something they can't deliver. Whole system needs some urgent investment.

I don't think it was 'floated' as an idea, I believe the club wanted to do it - but held back on officially advertising because they knew it was maybe undeliverable.

Has anyone managed to seatsub yet? I can’t make it but don’t want the seat going to waste.

Can’t make the game for works reasons and live quite far from glasgow, hence Seatsub would’ve been ideal for me

Apologies if already covered. Can you use Seatsub credit in the online Rangers store ? And if so how do you go about it ?? Thanks in advance.

Apologies if already covered. Can you use Seatsub credit in the online Rangers store ? And if so how do you go about it ?? Thanks in advance.
No. Only purchases via the Ticket portal.

When using SeatSub, you’ll get 75% credit back to spend on club products including, match tickets, stadium tours, MyGers, Soccer Academies, match programmes and gift vouchers. Season Ticket Holders can continue to accumulate their credit during the season to redeem against a Season Ticket renewal for 23/24.

No. Only purchases via the Ticket portal.

When using SeatSub, you’ll get 75% credit back to spend on club products including, match tickets, stadium tours, MyGers, Soccer Academies, match programmes and gift vouchers. Season Ticket Holders can continue to accumulate their credit during the season to redeem against a Season Ticket renewal for 23/24.
Thank you.

Back