Fans on CCCS can now SeatSub for tomorrow night’s game as of 2pm and get 75% for your ticket

That's great news, I had raised this before but got told on here that the club would never change that policy.

Great idea going forward, especially for other games where can do it with a bit more notice, but this is a start

Is there any truth in this.as I can't make the game nothing coming up on seatsub for putting my seat up for resale

I’m going to the game but looking on Seatsub when logged in it is only three upcoming league games that are available to Seatsub.
Also had no email (on CCCS) to offer this?

Just league games available to put on seatsub for.me, have they hidden the cccs games somewhere else?

Trying to shift my ticket via Seatsub but as other users have commented, no option for seatsub for the PSV match, only upcoming home league matches

The 5 point for purchase/resale is fine, that’s the same

However, being on cccs is a determining factor for hampden. If the club are allowing people on cccs to resell their tickets, technically they shouldn’t then be using cccs as a determining factor for hampden ballots

I think it’s a positive thing from the club but I think the mygers + cccs + ST group should be scrapped, group one should just be mygers + ST top down
Is it worth losing 25% ticket value on most tickets just to secure a semi ticket? Not sure.

is the club going to only allow this for high demand games? Could end up costing them a lot of money for smaller games ie QOTS in LC when people will buy better seats released by ST holders but club only gets 25% of the ticket rather than non ST seats where they would get the full amount?

However, being on cccs is a determining factor for hampden. If the club are allowing people on cccs to resell their tickets, technically they shouldn’t then be using cccs as a determining factor for hampden ballots

I think it’s a positive thing from the club but I think the mygers + cccs + ST group should be scrapped, group one should just be mygers + ST top down
They’ll never scrap CCCS for Hampden as they know it’s guaranteed money

I think it’s a good thing the club are offering, just don’t think cccs should be included in hampden grouping anymore now
I don't think that they will include seatsub for all games as cup games rarely sell out so it would just be euro games

is the club going to only allow this for high demand games? Could end up costing them a lot of money for smaller games ie QOTS in LC when people will buy better seats released by ST holders but club only gets 25% of the ticket rather than non ST seats where they would get the full amount?
Seat sub seats aren’t sold until all other seats are first

They’ll never scrap CCCS for Hampden as they know it’s guaranteed money
I don’t mean scrap cccs, I mean not using it in the determination of groups

Ie, group 1 ST + MyGers + cccs
Group 2 ST + MyGers
Group 3 ST + cccs

Group 2 ST + MyGers
Group 3 ST + cccs
You have group 2 and 3 the wrong way round for the current system

Group 2 ST + MyGers
Group 3 ST + cccs
That’s what I mean, there’s no way they’ll scrap it in the determination of groups

That’s what I mean, there’s no way they’ll scrap it in the determination of groups
Allowing people on cccs to seat sub would effectively be like allowing people sell back euro away tickets but still get their 15 points :D

Trying to shift my ticket via Seatsub but as other users have commented, no option for seatsub for the PSV match, only upcoming home league matches
Same for me. Anyone got confirmation that this is definitely happening?

Last edited:
Is it worth losing 25% ticket value on most tickets just to secure a semi ticket? Not sure.
I’m on the CCCS but occasionally can’t make games cause of work

My old man goes occasionally if I can’t, but quite often it just sits empty

Would get me 75% back rather than cost me 100%

Reality is though, that most games I can’t make due to work, don’t sell out anyway

I see why the club are doing it but again it smacks of moving the goalposts to suit.

CCCS is taken account of for deciding Hampden game priorities so if someone seatsubs, they surely shouldn’t get priority as they’ve not attended or paid for all CCCS games?

And if they’ve opened seat sub for this game, do they then open it up for all cup games too such as QOTS?

I see why the club are doing it but again it smacks of moving the goalposts to suit.

CCCS is taken account of for deciding Hampden game priorities so if someone seatsubs, they surely shouldn’t get priority as they’ve not attended or paid for all CCCS games?

And if they’ve opened seat sub for this game, do they then open it up for all cup games too such as QOTS?
I think the club are right in offering it but they need to realise the implications

Nope.

Makes no sense for the club to open it up for cup games that won’t sell out. They would lose money if they did that.

For league games and European nights it makes sense as they are high demand games so if it sells out they can then make extra money with seatsub sales.

There is no logic in doing it for the QOTS game.

Nope.

Makes no sense for the club to open it up for cup games that won’t sell out. They would lose money if they did that.

For league games and European nights it makes sense as they are high demand games so if it sells out they can then make extra money with seatsub sales.

No they won’t

Seat sub tickets don’t go on sale til the game sells out

The reality is QotS and the likes won’t, so people can put them on all the like, but the club won’t offer them

As for the Hampden issue, your options are top down cccs with no seat sub, then anyone who has used it or just not include cccs at all

Simple fact is, the CCCS folk still put the money in regardless of attendance, and realistically how many home domestic cup games are going to sell out and see it be an issue? There was no issue with those who paid and then didn’t go for whatever reason

Nope.

They wouldn't lose money as the seatsub seats simply wouldn't go on sale if the game wasn't a sellout.

You don't need to attend now for CCCs to count. You have paid for all the CCCS games, you've just had some money back IF the ticket sells.

Tickets are being re-sold all the time by supporters who can't make certain games for all sorts of reasons. Rangers just want a share of the re-sale pie.

Fine if they do it for Euro games.

Most of the diddy cup games don’t sell out so seatsub wouldn’t be active.

They should just allow seatsub for euro games but deduct the 5 “attendance” points

You’d get points even if you didn’t attend anyway
That’s what I mean, deduct those 5 points and give the 75% refund only.

Makes no sense, people just wouldn’t bother with seatsub in that case
The 75% not enough of an incentive? I’d have happily returned the Sparta game last year given I was Ill and couldn’t sell the ticket!

That’s what I mean, deduct those 5 points and give the 75% refund only.

The 75% not enough of an incentive? I’d have happily returned the Sparta game last year given I was Ill and couldn’t sell the ticket!
Why wouldn’t you get the points if you do for league games but? For an in demand match anything to get more bodies and money in the door

No don't think so. Personally I wouldn't be inclined to use it if I was going to lose the 5 points.

I'd also want confirmation I wasn't disadvantaging myself for semis/finals before I'd consider using seat sub for a CCCS game.

Why wouldn’t you get the points if you do for league games but? For an in demand match anything to get more bodies and money in the door
Because people seem to think seatsub and CCC is open to abuse, so if you don’t get the points then does that not partially negate that concern?

Because people seem to think seatsub and CCC is open to abuse, so if you don’t get the points then does that not partially negate that concern?
I don’t see how it’s open to abuse? It’s not as if anyone is getting rewarded by not going to a sell out game?

Different story with the likes of QOTS but seat sub won’t be active for games like this and rightly so.

Back