Fantastic, from liverpool fan

Ton328

Take a feckin bow
How far have you come, from the depths of despair to unbeaten league winners. From a neutral i get the bias against u, feck em, so blatant in refs and media, in a few small years done so much better than the green hooped shtite in Europe, and my god what teams in europe destroyed, true test is Europe, other lot failed, this is fecking brilliant, well done boys and No fecking Surrender !!!!

It all started with your legend Stevie G. 4 years ago yesterday he put us on the path. He reminded us what elite is and what it takes to win in these games. It started to go a bit wrong this season for one reason or another but we've come back, built on what he left us and delivered, big time.

Look forward to playing you in the Super Cup.

Cheers.

Take a feckin bow
How far have you come, from the depths of despair to unbeaten league winners. From a neutral i get the bias against u, feck em, so blatant in refs and media, in a few small years done so much better than the green hooped shtite in Europe, and my god what teams in europe destroyed, true test is Europe, other lot failed, this is fecking brilliant, well done boys and No fecking Surrender !!!!
I like that,been getting messages from Liverpudlians all night wishing us well

Everyone like yourself looking from the outside in can see what we’re up against on a weekly basis.

%^*& them all, We’re Glasgow Rangers.
Mate u hear people say it but u think its just fans saying shit, but ive seen and heard with own eyes and ears, commentators especially sickening, but youve done far more in europe and done with far less budget, if they have anything about them they should be applauding

Mate u hear people say it but u think its just fans saying shit, but ive seen and heard with own eyes and ears, commentators especially sickening, but youve done far more in europe and done with far less budget, if they have anything about them they should be applauding
We won't be getting any congrats from the filth and neither would we want any.

We want nothing to do with the most rancid organisation in sport, worldwide.

Oh, and good luck in your final.

We won't be getting any congrats from the filth and neither would we want any.

We want nothing to do with the most rancid organisation in sport, worldwide.

Oh, and good luck in your final.
Feel their pain, but no dont give them a minutes thought, what a fecking achievement boys, seriously well done

Back