Fantasy Premier follow follow league re-activated feel free to join

I'll join closer to the start of the season when the squads are finalised. Last few years i have joined 3 or 4 games in so don't really stand a chance.

Original FF league here to

Follow Follow Select Code is B5CGYL

Something weird here Ray. When I enter the code to join it tells me 'you've already entered this league' but its not listed alongside the other leagues I'm in. Baffled. In fairness I've been in it in the past so it should have auto-joined me but your league doesn't show. Have you definitely renewed the league?

My team name is Valley Rangers if you could have a look and see if I'm listed mate. Maybe I need to wait for the next league update?

Last edited:
Something weird here Ray. When I enter the code to join it tells me 'you've already entered this league' but its not listed alongside the other leagues I'm in. Baffled. In fairness I've been in it in the past so it should have auto-joined me but your league doesn't show. Have you definitely renewed the league?

My team name is Valley Rangers if you could have a look and see if I'm listed mate. Maybe I need to wait for the next league update?

Your team is listed mate, just checked.

Defo in John

Thats me joined.

Executioners Bong as the team name as Curse These Metal Hands and Dany Dyers Chocolate Homunculus didn't fit.

team was this:

GK: Ederson & Ryan

Def: Digne, Van Dijk, Laporte, Chilwell, Boly

Mid: Salah (C), Pereyra, Grealish, Fleck (for shits n giggles), Neves

Fwd: Firmino(VC), Jimenez, Wilson

it's Now this:

GK: Alisson & Ryan

Def: Keane, Van Dijk, Laporte, Chilwell, Ake

Mid: Salah (C), Grealish, Foden, Moutinho, Neves

Fwd: Aguero(VC), Jimenez, Wilson

team was this:

GK: Ederson & Ryan

Def: Digne, Van Dijk, Laporte, Chilwell, Boly

Mid: Salah (C), Pereyra, Grealish, Fleck (for shits n giggles), Neves

Fwd: Firmino(VC), Jimenez, Wilson

it's Now this:

GK: Alisson & Ryan

Def: Keane, Van Dijk, Laporte, Chilwell, Ake

Mid: Salah (C), Grealish, Foden, Moutinho, Neves

Fwd: Aguero(VC), Jimenez, Wilson

good luck

Most selected players (position)

GK Alisson 6.0m (L'pool) 31.9%

DEF van Dyjk 6.5m (L'pool) 40.9%

MID Salah 12.5m (L'pool) 36.2%

FOR Jimenez 7.5m (Wolves) 42.4%

Absolutely solid to make a team so far. Not many bargains out there this year.

Thinking about taking a punt on Harry Kane in the beginning but Aguero vs. West Ham is hard to ignore.

I’ve registered and says I’ve Entered the league but not done this before so what do I do next my team name is barcabear90

Team I’ve selected

Alisson - fabianski

DEFENCE - azpilicueta van dijk laporte chilwell David luiz

Midfield- Lucas moura , filipe Anderson,moutinho,mendy.kante

Attack- aguero ,firmino,Jimenez.

Last edited:
@hawkfalcons you click where it says LEAGUES then click where it says CREATE AND JOIN A LEAGUE then under the header JOIN EXISTING LEAGUES click on JOIN A LEAGUE then JOIN PRIVATE LEAGUE then enter the code.

link - https://fantasy.premierleague.com/ go to join private league and enter the code below

the league code to join is qtzzz8

@rayrangers Follow Follow Select Code is B5CGYL

good luck folks

Last edited:
Back