Fantasy Premier League - Code to join in thread

giphy.gif

I was the same, kept trying to get it resent but nothing was happening. Ended up getting 6 emails 20 minutes later.
Waited nearly an hour and no verification email, so did the Resend thing. Probably, like you, I will get a load all at once ha ha.

Reactions: Moz
Fell away from it early on last season and regretted it so going to give it a good go. Though I am nostalgic for the days of sending away a cut out from the paper and having to phone a paid line to find out your place in the league.

Would like a proper SPFL one but the last system was an absolute shambles.

Finally sorted, albeit with just an auto-pick team. Just need @Beer Belly Loyal and @Lankyncfc to renew their Leagues I think I auto-join the latter's but, if @Beer Belly Loyal reads this and is doing his H2H League again I'd appreciate the code - I had a 'mare on there last season.:confused:
Can't remember how many were in the H2H league but I think I finished up 9th in it.

Was actually doing really well up until around GW28/29 I had a couple of bad weeks due to postponements and sort of lost interest.

Can't remember how many were in the H2H league but I think I finished up 9th in it.

Was actually doing really well up until around GW28/29 I had a couple of bad weeks due to postponements and sort of lost interest.
I had a handful of dreadful weeks and just couldn't make up lost ground. Didn't make the top 8 for the knockout stage. No idea where I finished, probably about 12th I think. Gutted.

Reactions: Moz
Finally sorted, albeit with just an auto-pick team. Just need @Beer Belly Loyal and @Lankyncfc to renew their Leagues I think I auto-join the latter's but, if @Beer Belly Loyal reads this and is doing his H2H League again I'd appreciate the code - I had a 'mare on there last season.:confused:
I'll pm you mate with code when I renew. I'm sure you've been in every one since I started the H2H. There's a few others but I don't know who they are on here.:D

Perhaps if some of them read this they can let me know their usual team name and I'll pm them too. Want to keep it to 20 teams, last year I was late in locking it and ended up with over 30.

I'll pm you mate with code when I renew. I'm sure you've been in every one since I started the H2H. There's a few others but I don't know who they are on here.:D

Perhaps if some of them read this they can let me know their usual team name and I'll pm them too. Want to keep it to 20 teams, last year I was late in locking it and ended up with over 30.
Brilliant buddy. Thank you. Aye I'm an annual 'sucker'.:)

Ha! You'd be the guy I beat to steal 8th place from you on GW35.
I went on to win the final too B-D:shh:

Can you please pm me the code for the H2H league, because I enjoy that more than anything even though I am bad at it.

Thanks in advance.

As usual, I have a cash league running again this year. If anyone is interested in having a wee gamble while playing the FPL. send me a PM. few from FF were in last year and have had an FF winner two years in a row now!

Website/app are rotten. Wants you to update password then doesn't let me progress past the screen

Website/app are rotten. Wants you to update password then doesn't let me progress past the screen
Have you checked your new password complies with their ‘rules’? Now needs to contain a ‘special character’. It’s listed under the password box. I got past that bit easily, just took ages for the verification email to come through.

Last edited:
Have you checked your new password complies with their ‘rules’? Now needs to contain a ‘special character’. It’s listed under the password box. I got past that but easily, just took ages for the verification email to come through.

yeah i got caught with that yesterday,

Have you checked your new password complies with their ‘rules’? Now needs to contain a ‘special character’. It’s listed under the password box. I got past that bit easily, just took ages for the verification email to come through.
Yeah mate all the requirements were met. Will try it again later

Im in!

Gonna try and stick with it and not forget to pick teams / do transfers after a few weeks!

Last edited:
Hi All,

Here is the code to my H2H league ybnbux

Hope that is okay with you @Beer Belly Loyal, and let me know if not please.
Lol! I've just joined your H2H mate. :)

Are you limiting it to a maximum of players?
Are you adding knock-out rounds?

I'll be starting another one myself as per usual, only this year with just a maximum of 16 players, hopefully recruited by folk requesting the code by PM's only.

If there are any 'regulars' out there wanting to join just message me for the code and you're in.

If I cant get 16 that way then I'll put the code up in a couple of weeks time.

Joe Aribo priced at £5.5. FPL certainly rate him. Of the entire Soton squad, only James Ward-Prowse and Che Adams are valued higher than him.

Anyone considering to include him in their squad selection?

Back