Fantasy Premier League Thread

Aguero, Firmino and Rashford looks much better than Wilson, Jimenez and Rashford.

If Aguero was definitely going to start every week then he'd be in my team.

I'm worried that Jesus' recent form is going to limit/stop Aguero from starting.

I agree about Aguero, I've had him in since the start apart from a short period when he was injured and had Aubameyang. I think I'll keep him in, hoping that as Jesus has played the last couple games he will rotate and put Aguero in.

How the %^*& do I post a picture? Been trying for ages. Tried imgur etc but can never seem to get it to work.

How the %^*& do I post a picture? Been trying for ages. Tried imgur etc but can never seem to get it to work.

Copy image address on Brave/Firefox.

Whatever's closest to that on the browser you're using.

9Yhd2RW.png

Then on here select the picture option on the menu above here:

zSwMfZ8.png

Paste the link in there and it'll work.

Must've posted this about 20 times now.:rolleyes:

This method, using postimages.org, still works on the new forum. It's about as simple as it gets.

If you’re looking for a ‘simple’ method that works on PC, tablet and mobile then try this.

1. Go to https://postimages.org/ and leave it as the default 'do not resize my image' in the first box (though you can select something else if you want it bigger/smaller).

2. Leave the default ‘no expiration' in the second box.

3. Click on the 'Choose Image' button to select your image to upload and let the website upload the image.

4. Once it is uploaded click on the small icon to the right of the ‘hotlink for forums’ row and it will copy the relevant link. Occasionally, clicking on the Hotlink for Forums doesn't work, if that happens simply go to the adjacent box and select the text for the link and then copy and paste it.

5. Paste your link into the Quick Reply box.

If you want to be 100% sure it's worked then you can then click on the ‘Preview’ button below the Quick Reply box and then preview your post so you can see it’s going to work before you commit your post to the forum.

Jimenez getting a nice assist for me in added time :)

That Wolves v Leicester match was some game btw.

My team for this GW...

Quite a lot of people would have had Jota in at the start of the season (me included).

I like the look of that team but it's basically Aguero vs Salah this week.

I've used the wildcard as above to bring in Salah this week. First time in a few months I've been looking at a Liverpool game and hoping he does well rather than worrying the opposite.

Qndwyvt.png

Zaha assist for Townsend in the Crystal Palace game. Not going well for Salah so far.

Rashford and Pogba goals for Man Utd with an assist for Diogo Dalot.

I think I read that Salah, Pogba and Rashford are now the most owned players in the game.

Dalot is starting ahead of Shaw through illness.

I don't think anyone will have Schar (goal) or Hayden (assist) in the Newcastle game.

Looks pretty six and half but I'll see what's closer on the overall rankings after things are finalized.

Happy with the decision to wildcard now and thinking about getting rid of Hazard.

Chelsea are a bit hit and miss for his price tag.
Remember the blanks and double game weeks. Unless you are in desperate need of a squad overhaul I’d keep the wildcard until then.

I’m thinking about ditching Haz too but you just know he’ll score heavily as soon as you do.

Sane with a goal and an assist earlier is making him a decent option for replacing Hazard if Chelsea/he chucks it again this season under Sarri.

Pretty pleased with my team this week, played my wildcard and changed 6 players. Got 79 points, still sitting top of the league we've got in work.

Ederson

Van Dijk
Robertson
Shaw
Walker

Pogba
Richarlison
Salah

Rashford
Jesus
King

I scored 72 this week plus any bonus points from Sane.

Its looking like I'm going to have to bite the bullet and bring Salah in, I've found it hard to make any ground as most of the guys im chasing have captained him the last few weeks.

Man City have a load of games coming up so Guardiola will rotate heavily, tempted to sacrafice Aguero but not many in my league have him.

68 this week, slight green arrow to around 25.5k. Three green arrows in a row and averaged over 70 the last 8 game weeks and gone from 295k to 25.5k. Got all my chips left to negotiate the blanks and doubles coming up so hopefully aiming for a top 10k finish.

68 this week, slight green arrow to around 25.5k. Three green arrows in a row and averaged over 70 the last 8 game weeks and gone from 295k to 25.5k. Got all my chips left to negotiate the blanks and doubles coming up so hopefully aiming for a top 10k finish.

What do you mean 3 green arrows in a row? And I'm assuming blanks is when certain teams don't have a game on that game week?

What do you mean 3 green arrows in a row? And I'm assuming blanks is when certain teams don't have a game on that game week?

ngHWgs7.png

It means you've moved up in your leagues. If you've had a poor week, you'll get red arrows as you move down the leagues/overall rankings. It means that he's had three weeks in a row that have gone well and pushed him up in the leagues he's in.

76 pts and sitting top of the h&h seagulls head to head league and my works league.

2 years ago I was top of my works league by 150 points going into last 2 weeks of season and lost it. Never played last year as I was so gutted!

Looks pretty six and half but I'll see what's closer on the overall rankings after things are finalized.

Happy with the decision to wildcard now and thinking about getting rid of Hazard.

Chelsea are a bit hit and miss for his price tag.

I've just went on and done just that! The useless c***! :mad::)

76 pts and sitting top of the h&h seagulls head to head league and my works league.

2 years ago I was top of my works league by 150 points going into last 2 weeks of season and lost it. Never played last year as I was so gutted!

That'd be a sore one.

Suarez cost one of my friends hundreds of pounds with the handball against Ghana in the World Cup.

The next season (or whenever) when he was on fire he refused to put him in.

Pretty sure he finished about half of the number of points he would have got from him in second place.

Suited me. :D

That'd be a sore one.

Suarez cost one of my friends hundreds of pounds with the handball against Ghana in the World Cup.

The next season (or whenever) when he was on fire he refused to put him in.

Pretty sure he finished about half of the number of points he would have got from him in second place.

Suited me. :D

It was Aguero being on fire at the end of the season, my workmate triple captaining him and getting 100+ pts in a week where I scored about 18 pts, that’s what done me. I was gutted as they bought a trophy for it that year and everything!:))

ngHWgs7.png

It means you've moved up in your leagues. If you've had a poor week, you'll get red arrows as you move down the leagues/overall rankings. It means that he's had three weeks in a row that have gone well and pushed him up in the leagues he's in.

Cheers.

This is my second season playing FPL, the seasons before I always played the Sun leagues and usually done well.

Still got my chips (minus wildcard) but I've got a much better idea of when to use them this year than last which cost me a top 3 finish.

Some nice looking fixtures next week with Utd, Arsenal, Liverpool & Spurs all at home. Can see it being a high scoring game week.

Three consecutive weeks I’ve move up the rankings (green arrow), moving down gets you a red arrow. If you look at the right hand side when looking at your game week history it has a green or red arrow, simplest way of saying you went up or down the rankings.

Yeah ‘blank game weeks’ and ‘double game weeks’. Basically because of F.A. Cup and League Cup some teams won’t play in certain game weeks but will have 2 games in others.

Shaqiri out - Ramsay in for me.

Neither are certain starters but fancy Ramsey if he does start.

Pogba captain.

I got Jimmy in for Kamara. Really wanted another couple of City for the double next week but had too many other problems and it would leave me with 5 Chelsea/Man City for the blank along with Success and Kamara and also possible injuries for TAA and Nasri so decided to play it reasonably safe.

I got Jimmy in for Kamara. Really wanted another couple of City for the double next week but had too many other problems and it would leave me with 5 Chelsea/Man City for the blank along with Success and Kamara and also possible injuries for TAA and Nasri so decided to play it reasonably safe.

I'm just going to take the free hit if the DGW looks appealing.

I'm just going to take the free hit if the DGW looks appealing.
Remember there are two BGWs, 27 and 31 with 31 expected to be the bigger of the two.

Just realised you said DGW but the same applies, the double in 25 is only Man City and Everton, much bigger DGW in 33 or 35, something like that.

These are the weeks the blanks and doubles are on although that isn’t the final fixtures for all of them as cup games can still affect it. If you are on twitter follow @bencrellin for all the blank and double game week info.

Was toiling between Salah and Aubamayang for captain.

Went for the shitebag move choosing salah because I assume he’ll have a massive captaincy percentage and I don’t want to fall behind!

Swapped out Aguero for Aubameyang and made him captain. Salah the safe choice but trying to be a bit different.

Back