FAO Bears who have ordered signs/banners

Ah it’s now an obsession, after years of continued obsession these sad fucks think it’s all about them :D

Officer Lustig ever get round to investigating the scarves tied round the Ibrox posts?

There's literally nothing wrong with those banners and certainly nothing to mock.

Is that the manufacturer of them mocking them in the video or the delivery people? Is that not against data protection rules, leaking folks packages online?

From a mob who have a middle aged throbber trespass into a football stadium to have a picture taken with a flag , or filth who piss up stadium gates.

Bitter small minded folks!!! It’s the fact we are sat here, knowing that we are just about to destroy the past 9 years of their lives. All roads were leading to this for them, 9 years destroyed and tainted. Delicious. Feed me more of those tears.

There a logo on the guys top. Anyone make it out.

I'm sure the owner wont be chuffed at paying customers purchases being mocked online.

Looks like a couple of sad and begrudged mentally challengeds thought it wise to mock people’s ordered signs and banners and stick it on twitter.

One has a logo on his shirt, perhaps anyone with orders outstanding might recognise the brand. In any case, just a heads up in case they’ve damaged or tampered with your stuff!

All of those banners are fucking embarrassing.

Bitter small minded folks!!! It’s the fact we are sat here, knowing that we are just about to destroy the past 9 years of their lives. All roads were leading to this for them, 9 years destroyed and tainted. Delicious. Feed me more of those tears.

Yet people’s first thoughts is getting a banner made to get it up them?

Fucking tragic. Celebrate our own club and how good they’ve been. It’s got %^*& all to do with Celtic.

Imagine the mentally challenged bastards having to make these banners it must be destroying the scumbags. Love it

Fucking tragic. Celebrate our own club and how good they’ve been. It’s got %^*& all to do with Celtic.
Sorry but I’m loving winding up them shower. And I hope every flag and banner that is put up round the country fills them with pain.

is that not what part of football is about to wind up the opposition??

Don’t see the big deal with the signs. Just wind ups, nothing serious, or over the top. I’m sure the guys that got them made are celebrating our achievements first. I doubt it’s something you’d see again under normal circumstances.

Last edited:

No Mel that’s not obsession, that’s banter.

Obsession is contacting the Advertising Standards Agency to complain about Rangers brand campaigns. Obsession is taking out articles in Swiss papers about Rangers being a new club in the hope that UEFA picks it up. Obsession is spending your entire AGM every year talking about resolution 12 and a club you claim to be dead. Obsession is every one of your forums and fan blogger pages being consumed by discussion on Rangers accounts. Obsession is having to close half your stadium when Rangers aren’t in the league.

I could go on and on but you get my drift Mel you mentally challenged bint.

No Mel that’s not obsession, that’s banter.

Obsession is contacting the Advertising Standards Agency to complain about Rangers brand campaigns. Obsession is taking out articles in Swiss papers about Rangers being a new club in the hope that UEFA picks it up. Obsession is spending your entire AGM every year talking about resolution 12 and a club you claim to be dead. Obsession is every one of your forums and fan blogger pages being consumed by discussion on Rangers accounts. Obsession is having to close half your stadium when Rangers aren’t in the league.

I could go on and on but you get my drift Mel you mentally challenged bint.
Please tell me you have a Twitter account :p

Is that the manufacturer of them mocking them in the video or the delivery people? Is that not against data protection rules, leaking folks packages online?
Seems a Rangers fan sent the video to his friend Mel.
They're his banners (?)

Mel then tweeted it out to her mhanky pals and Connor retweeted it.

Rangers fans get banners made up to wind up Celtic fans, then get offended when the tims get wound up about it !?!

Banners are a bit of fun and seem to have already done the trick before they’ve even been delivered, job done

There's a huge difference between obsessing over something and laughing at them.
There’s no comparison at all. When we start dedicating our Twitter accounts to ex directors, singing songs about their kit man, starting websites pretending to be “Scottish football” to talk about them, umpteen blogs, buying shares, taking out newspaper adverts in foreign countries, writing to fifa and uefa, etc, ill start wondering if we’re obsessed. Until then, I’ll just keep laughing. They better get used to it because as much as they want this to be a blip, it won’t be.

Sorry but I’m loving winding up them shower. And I hope every flag and banner that is put up round the country fills them with pain.

Yes but they banners are utterly tragic and look like a 5 year old have designed them.

Yes but they banners are utterly tragic and look like a 5 year old have designed them.
Ah like them might get a couple made up for maself.
There’s a lack of “cherio 10 in a row” stickers going around the now.

How do you know it was their first thought?

Maybe they are multi tasking - and doing both.

mentally challengeds confusing a bit of much overdue payback with obsession about them?? The Deludamol‘s kicking in big time now lol. It’s been a helluva shock for them all!

I think it is yes. There's an element of Rangers support that seems to think even acknowledging the enablers is somehow embarrassing. My take is support Rangers but also take the piss out of the scum, in equal measures if you like

I agree but there's plenty of room for everyone. Let people enjoy this however they want.

Calm yer'self doon staunchmaster, its been a decade long journey to get here where we have been battered constantly from all sides. If a few bears want to spend a few quid winding up the filth then I see nothing wrong with it. Every bear out there knows how good we have been, nothing wrong with putting the boot in.

Looks like a couple of sad and begrudged mentally challengeds thought it wise to mock people’s ordered signs and banners and stick it on twitter.

One has a logo on his shirt, perhaps anyone with orders outstanding might recognise the brand. In any case, just a heads up in case they’ve damaged or tampered with your stuff!

not his video a seen it couple days back posted on twitter by rangers fans

If a few banners are going up for the celtic team bus to see on there way to the ground then for me thats top shithousery. Fair play to whoever is paying for it.

Back