FARE - know thy enemy

Did they have a van rental firm?
Yes I have known them for years .I knew they were into the thistle casual scene .
Same as a few of their mates .Most of the guys I knew had loyalist leanings .
Especially the boys from Kilbirnie .
I never got any rabid vibes from them .

The digging will start now

Surely they should be challenged to explain why “19th Century Terrorist” is offensive when the pollution from the East End openly display banners proclaiming themselves as “19th Century Terrorists”....

Its been well known that FARE are corrupt and working to an agenda. The board have constantly warned us when they are in attendance so none of this should come as a surprise.

The club need to try and highlight this agenda publicly. Put pressure on them to attend other games. That's a separate battle though tight now we are where we are and were warned.
At the risk of asking a really stupid question why do we let anyone from FARE attend our games? Are they an official UEFA organisation as from what I’ve read I’m not sure that’s the case. Not saying we don’t need to change the songbook but just wondered on the FARE point

At the risk of asking a really stupid question why do we let anyone from FARE attend our games? Are they an official UEFA organisation as from what I’ve read I’m not sure that’s the case. Not saying we don’t need to change the songbook but just wondered on the FARE point
UEFA demand they’re given access.
To refuse them access is, and this is a quote from somewhere else, H&H probably, akin to refusing to take a drug test, with, and this part is my guess, similar repercussions.

They are clearly targeting us as a support and the Club, something has to be done about that sooner rather than later. Parity is all that required and that is not what they are about.

We really need to get a group together, so we can gather a case and present it to the club or UEFA, with help from the club.

The green brigade have full backing of the scum, we need a group who also have backing of the club. Backing being connecting the links that allow the group to present their case.

UEFA demand they’re given access.
To refuse them access is, and this is a quote from somewhere else, H&H probably, akin to refusing to take a drug test, with, and this part is my guess, similar repercussions.
Thanks for that wasn’t sure but thought we must’ve been under a degree of pressure to have them there. Do we know in advance who they are which may give the club an opportunity to check out potential attendees?

Thanks for that wasn’t sure but thought we must’ve been under a degree of pressure to have them there. Do we know in advance who they are which may give the club an opportunity to check out potential attendees?
Probably but, I don’t think the club are likely to tell us what seats they’re sitting on!:)

Do they pay to get in? Are they given hospitality?

I've warned everybody and anybody about us not being allowed to win this league.
As it stands, over the past week, the defence rests, your honour.

Back