FARE showing their true colours this morning - over to you Rangers?

Why is it silly though? There is historical precedent for such things.

So it's not like something like this could never happen in the world of politics.
If you think this vendetta against us is not political then I would have to disagree.

I am sure you could find many, many, other instances of stuff like this going on.

The only counter I can really see to this is that "it's just football" and nobody would go to these limits just to impact/damage/destroy a rival club.

Is it likely that something such as people buying up tickets and going to our matches and singing banned songs could happen?
I'd say very unlikely if there is a real risk that they could be arrested or get beaten up etc

However, to suggest that it is completely outside the realms of possibility is completely wrong.

At the end of the day here someone who works at an organization that is supposedly impartial, that is supposedly trying to clean up the game, has no problem at all publicly referring to a specific clubs fans as "deluded c*nts". They are THAT brazen and they are THAT hateful.

They are corrupt as f*ck, not to be trusted and very very clearly out to get us particularly.

Supporters need to be vigilant at European matches. If the guy 3 rows in front of you is singing "we hate Celtic, 19th Century Terrorist Bastards" then you have to ask the question "is this guy actually trying to harm the club".

Hate crime hoaxes are a thing. A quick Google search confirms it.
The only question is whether or not these pricks hate us enough to go that far.

Rangers should be all over this with UEFA.

Remember Shitey Sean,so yes they do buy tickets for our matches and don't care if they get arrested,ffs just look at the other week when there were loads of them in with the Welsh mob that came to play the kids!!

This was posted on football tax havens last week. A man in a significant position of power for over 20 years.

An interesting read to say the least!!!
These corrupt barstewards are beyond parody!!

This was posted on football tax havens last week. A man in a significant position of power for over 20 years.

Many won't bother reading that but they should, unbelievable !

A Republican scumbag who says the RUC 'murdered' Sean Downes a Republican riote on the day of the Cliftonville riot later on.

How the fùck is it possible for somebody with his background to have any input into anything Rangers related because he doesn't just hate our football team - He hates Protestants full stop.

Make sure to look at the answer to question 7 in this reptile Connick’s submission. And therein is your motivation.

You’d nearly think the boul Sean has gathered up a few of his associates from the PaedoDome to make submissions. Surely not, eh? #sarcasm
By the looks of it, Michael Connick from Paisley is an accountant. You would think he would know more about liquidation? Or is he too blinded by hatred.

I just loved the bit about how he couldn't take his bairns swimming because of an Orange Walk..................eh?????

He is also involved with CHAS

Remember Shitey Sean,so yes they do buy tickets for our matches and don't care if they get arrested,ffs just look at the other week when there were loads of them in with the Welsh mob that came to play the kids!!
More and more people are thinking along these lines. These people are hateful enough to do anything. Infiltration is probs going on at various levels. Them on this web site causing rifts is one of them. It’s happening imo.

More and more people are thinking along these lines. These people are hateful enough to do anything. Infiltration is probs going on at various levels. Them on this web site causing rifts is one of them. It’s happening imo.
oh they"re organised alright, and there will be no letting up,they have people at it 24 hours a day, they are into everything while we sit about taking blow aftyer blow with no idea of how to even start to hit back,this in turn just emboldens them more and more, they, to our great shame ,are also more than willing to get off their arses and get involved in organisations and institutions that hold great sway and influence, we have next to nothing in these regards ,sorry to say bears but there is more ,far,far more coming down the line, and its all heading in our direction, dark and seriously worrying times ahead for ourselves

If t
oh they"re organised alright, and there will be no letting up,they have people at it 24 hours a day, they are into everything while we sit about taking blow aftyer blow with no idea of how to even start to hit back,this in turn just emboldens them more and more, they, to our great shame ,are also more than willing to get off their arses and get involved in organisations and institutions that hold great sway and influence, we have next to nothing in these regards ,sorry to say bears but there is more ,far,far more coming down the line, and its all heading in our direction, dark and seriously worrying times ahead for ourselves
If we let them survive the child abuse scandal. They will come back at us again and again. This is our only chance to harm them. As poor patter as it is. It’s us or them. You all batter wake up lads.

I have heard or seen that story about mentally challengeds getting attacked at Girvan before

LIES its a story they circulate to play the victim i would bet
mentally challengeds weren't welcome in Girvan in the 70s/80s they get a free run now and there are fkn 10 times the amount nowadays in fact Girvan has more than its share of the fhilth now.

FBIMG15665874360221576270842.jpg

Why weren't they reporting on the anti-British provofest between Celtic and Linfield?

Free to sing and chant whatever they fukkin want...fully in the knowledge that it's the Protestants, Orangemen and Rangers fans in particular who suffer their wrath.

Meanwhile Ibrox Stadium gets hit with a partial closure for racism! Racism by fuk! We Are Not Racists! We always sing songs of that lot who are terrorist scum bastards!

Yet we get the fines from an organisation who haven't a fukkin clue what we sing.

I’ll be shocked if the club persue this and doubt uefa give 2 fucks either.
possibly been a quiet phone call to some minor minnion at eufa ,and have been told ",dont f@cking dare question us or any associated partners "and just like that it all goes quiet ,until the next time they start on us,,sorry for the cynicism ,but ive seen this movie far, far too often to know how it ends

FFS.

How the %^*& have we arrived at a place where UEFA have appointed a sectarian bigot to police sectarianism in Scotland ?

Rangers really need to take this up head on with UEFA.

Hopefully @Greg Marshall is collating the info on this thread and passing it on to Rangers ?

If this guy has had anything to with our UEFA punishments, we should go to CAS and demand compensation for lost ticket sales and reputation.
As well as getting him sacked from FARE.

But we all know Rangers don't have the stomach to really take on these well organised enemies.

It may already have been asked but have FARE cut ties with this bigot?
Have they even reprimanded him?

Is this the kind of person they want in their ranks? (that one’s rhetorical).

I have to second this post.

Read it, every Bear can spare five minutes for this...because it'll lift any angst you have understanding why the Rheptiles get away with murder from officialdom across the board !

very compulsive reading and explains a hell of a lot

I know my feelings on UNfare, my issue is uefa are just as fucking bad and will never admit they were wrong! Two cheeks of the same arse imo!

Back