FARE what is their Purpose?

WATP

Let me first state clearly, we only have ourselves to blame! We’ve been told this day was coming and we know the likes of TBB is a song we can’t sing!

That said I think the clubs supporters associations should fund some private investigations into FARE and their Purpose! What made them decide to set this up, who funds them, who are involved with them, what connects them and who are they connected to? If they and UEFA won’t be transparent then we need to expose them ourselves and maybe any hidden agendas to UEFA but to mainstream media UK wide. I personally contribute monthly to Club 1872 and I will be writing to them asking that we look to divert some of our funds to tackling our enemies in arenas like this where our board are restricted to fight as our enemies do.

Until then we need to cut it out once and for all and box clever!

I’d like to know what other clubs in Europe have been punished like we have.

Do the Russian and Polish clubs get stadium closures for the constant use of flares and racist chanting?

Do the Russian and Polish clubs get stadium closures for the constant use of flares and racist chanting?
Yes, they do. Regularly.

Legia Warsaw
Marseille
Zenit
Lazio
Spartak Moscow

All had full stadium closures.

Is there any way that you can check which matches FARE have attended? I for one would like to see how many games involving CFC they have been at.

It's a politically motivated group which has been interfering in football for years. They are not going away anytime soon and are part of "the UEFA Family."
Exactly that Mark, what are their individual political motivations? How does that translate into their workplace ie match selections, their match reporting vs available evidence ie match recordings etc.

If their motivations are political, where does this sit with keeping politics and sport separate?

Expose those that expose and you often find a murky and seedy world beyond comprehension.

Just on now, has it been clearly identified the song or songs we’ve been pulled up for?

Think Ajax had a stand closed by uefa for having a banner calling Celtic fienian bastard.

We do have ourselves to blame but FARE is not fair. They have a single agenda and for that reason should be hammered.

Reactions: dmg
What’s theirs and UEFA stance on National Anthems being blasted from PA systems and being sung throughout games by fans?

Let's go children of the fatherland,
The day of glory has arrived!
Against us tyranny's
Bloody flag is raised! (repeat)
In the countryside, do you hear
The roaring of these fierce soldiers?
They come right to our arms
To slit the throats of our sons, our friends
Grab your weapons, citizens!
Form your battalions!
Let us march! Let us march!
May impure blood