Faro - A Guide.

maisbifanas

Olá boa tarde amigos.

This is all you need to know for Faro, however if you have questions, fire away.

You'll be arriving at Faro airport. This is in a residential area. You will find some bars in this area, such as.

You can also get a taxi into 'Baixa' or downtown, there is Uber (amongst others) and taxis outside the airport. There is also the local bus 'Próximo' and it is the number 16. This goes both to Faro and to the beach. Make sure you get on one in the right direction.

Schedule here:

You'll find 3Points or Bohemes downtown.

I would also recommend just finding any coffee shop, as these will sell drinks at the lowest prices.

If you want to do some tourist things, go have a walk around the 'Cidade Velha' or old town. There are also a few museums. However, the best thing to do is to take a boat to one of the islands. There are tour providers around the marina, water taxis, or the public boat.

Restaurants you can go to Mavala Osteria, Lodo, L'ignoto, Namastey, or for the best tapas go to A Venda.

And don't forget your Obrigado (if you are a man) /obrigada (if you are a woman)

It's also still the same time as the UK here, however, goes ahead an hour once you head into Spain.

Cheers mate, great advice.

I'm driving and my hotel looks a 5 minute drive. Never realised the airport was positioned there

What bars would you recommend for Tuesday night then Thursday night for (hopefully) continuing the celebrations?

We’re in the 3HB hotel is there plenty around that area for bars and restaurants

What bars would you recommend for Tuesday night then Thursday night for (hopefully) continuing the celebrations?

There was a post on another thread yesterday saying there will be Bears in the 3 Points Sports bar and Boheme which is quite close to it. We were going to head there on Tuesday mate

Roughly an hour ago, easily 500 Bears landed from many UK airports, Blue n Orange n Sombrero's everywhere.

Olá boa tarde amigos.

This is all you need to know for Faro, however if you have questions, fire away.

You'll be arriving at Faro airport. This is in a residential area. You will find some bars in this area, such as.

You can also get a taxi into 'Baixa' or downtown, there is Uber (amongst others) and taxis outside the airport. There is also the local bus 'Próximo' and it is the number 16. This goes both to Faro and to the beach. Make sure you get on one in the right direction.

Schedule here:

You'll find 3Points or Bohemes downtown.

I would also recommend just finding any coffee shop, as these will sell drinks at the lowest prices.

If you want to do some tourist things, go have a walk around the 'Cidade Velha' or old town. There are also a few museums. However, the best thing to do is to take a boat to one of the islands. There are tour providers around the marina, water taxis, or the public boat.

Restaurants you can go to Mavala Osteria, Lodo, L'ignoto, Namastey, or for the best tapas go to A Venda.

And don't forget your Obrigado (if you are a man) /obrigada (if you are a woman)

It's also still the same time as the UK here, however, goes ahead an hour once you head into Spain.
Me and my son need to get the bus from faro to huelva Tomorrow night 8.35 is it from the airport or near airport

Ok thanks going to go in About an hour or so before to see and make sure make the bus as it’s our on,y chance to get there can’t dissap the wee man

Back