Fashion Sakala in advanced Rangers signing talks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Red card for Gonalez. After his early 1st half booking its mental he wasn’t substituted earlier - all he’s done since then is foul.

Reactions: LD5
Yeah bad tackle.

Reading Gerrard’s words yesterday; If there’s anything to say in terms of ins and outs, I will be the first to tell you.

Scenes when Sakala announces he’s joining someone else tonight, if he’s even doing that?

For the bears that's watching match, does he look as if he would fit in to our formation ? Does he look like he could take the tackles from the hammer throwers in our league ?

Hastie wasn't pointless.

Free(ish), young Scot who was free scoring in a poor Motherwell team.

As low risk as it comes.

Fair enough, probably overly harsh.

However, what length of contract did he get?

The player will unlikely get similar wage elsewhere so we’ll be subsidising loans for the next couple of years.

Sakala had an assist for a goal ruled out. He was on the penalty that VAR over turned. He’s created three other opportunities, assisted a goal and had a couple of efforts at goal. I don’t know his passing % stats but they must be in the 90’s - I can’t remember him wasting a pass.

He’s a bloody nuisance, some energy.
He's nearly robbed the keeper umpteen times due to his pace when he's closing him down.

Supposedly will reveal next club in post match interview.
I saw the Record saying he was going to announce it this weekend which made me think it wasn't us as I doubt Gerrard would want it announced that way.

Is he faster than any of our current squad ?

If there’s anything to say in terms of ins and outs, I will be the first to tell you.

Gerrard’s words yesterday. Not sure if we’ll let a player announce their signing with us before the club officially do?
So if he doesn’t reveal his next club are we to assume he’s been told not to and it’s Rangers?

Lol, not exactly what he said!
“The club grants me that transfer, everything will be completed this week. I want to make my choice known after the match against Standard on Saturday.

I’m reading this part as meaning straight after game, as why be so specific. However could just mean to announce before next game on 9th May.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back