Fashion Sakala in advanced Rangers signing talks

Status
Not open for further replies.
“The club grants me that transfer, everything will be completed this week. I want to make my choice known after the match against Standard on Saturday.

I’m reading this part as meaning straight after game, as why be so specific. However could just mean to announce before next game on 9th May.
Surely we choose when it is if it’s us?

“The club grants me that transfer, everything will be completed this week. I want to make my choice known after the match against Standard on Saturday.

I’m reading this part as meaning straight after game, as why be so specific. However could just mean to announce before next game on 9th May.
It only means after that as far as I understand it , could be directly as you say but not necessarily bud .
No rush anyways

5 goals and not on scoresheet.

no thanks:rolleyes:

He was but VAR ruled that out. He would also have taken the penalty had VAR not ruled that out. He also assisted but VAR ruled that out.

Still assisted, created two other good opportunities, worked their keeper, chased every thing down, dropped deep, rarely wasted a pass and showed that he’d got an abundance of pace - he’s rapid.

He was but VAR ruled that out. He would also have taken the penalty had VAR not ruled that out. He also assisted but VAR ruled that out.

Still assisted, created two other good opportunities, worked their keeper, chased every thing down, dropped deep, rarely wasted a pass and showed that he’d got an abundance of pace - he’s rapid.
Sorry bro was being facetious:)

Looked a lively player. Scored 2 that were chopped off and also won a penalty and was gonna take it but that also got over ruled.

Has he revealed he isnt signing for us yet so i can say he's shite already?

Id be shocked if he were signing for us and he was releasing it himself, we've been very good at keeping things tight for a reason.

I hope so. He looks a very tidy player.

Probably spells the end for Katic and Edmundson at the club but it's all about continuous improvement. If we want to become Champions League regulars then we need to build a squad year on year that is capable of such.
Edmundson yes, katic not to much, he has his limits but he’s got a few years on goldson and helander but there’s been times this season we’ve missed someone with his presence, he’s ahead of Simpson IMO and balogun will probs have his last season here next

Edmundson yes, katic not to much, he has his limits but he’s got a few years on goldson and helander but there’s been times this season we’ve missed someone with his presence, he’s ahead of Simpson IMO and balogun will probs have his last season here next
I like Katic and pray he comes back stronger than he was but we haven’t missed him at all this season - our defensive record shows this.

I don’t know what games you’ve been watching that we’ve missed Katic. Plus balogun will be here longer that you expect imo. He’s a level above Katic and will be signed on past his current deal for a couple of years i would imagine. I don’t think it’s been a surprise our best defensive record and form has came about with Katic out the team. Katic is very unpredictable at the back and our defensive line has been very settled with Goldson, helander and balogun.

He says he wants to, not that he will.
I want to shag Carol Vorderman but I will not.

Lafferty scored a massive goal in Europe did he not in that brief spell that probably covered both his transfer fee and wages.

It's a tough job getting a striker coming in with a pedigree who is willing to play no.2 to the best striker in the league (morelos).

It was a decent bit of business for the time. No regrets in that regard.
Baffled how you can call anyone we paid near half a million for, then paid up his contract a decent bit of business...

Baffled how you can call anyone we paid near half a million for, then paid up his contract a decent bit of business...
Easy:

1. Europe: part of the team that got us through fixtures like Ufa to get into group phase of europa league. His equaliser against villareal earned us a draw away in Spain in the first group phase fixture that year (setting the tone for a very credible showing that year). Financially that was him paying for himself right there. I think we all have serious doubts that happens with Sadiq in the starting 11 (only other option at the time that Morelos was out).

2. Defoe: His agreeing to leave when asked freed up wages that ultimately led to us bringing in Defoe, which has likely been a massive influence within the dressing room when it comes to our improved professionalism and determination within the squad that led to us getting 55.

I think we and Lafferty would both agree it didn't work out how either would have hoped. But it wasn't a disaster by any stretch of the imagination!

He says he wants to, not that he will.
I want to shag Carol Vorderman but I will not.

On ye come big boy....

tres-mullets.jpeg

And did you ever get the feeling

That these are things she's said before?

Her steady hands may well have done the devil's pedicure

What you waiting for?

Sing another FASHION Sakalala

One for the Arctic Monkeys fans.

Sunday Mail - Scott Mcdermott
He has noted the following in his article on the player (on the back of an interview with David Bates)

“The Oostende forward announced on Saturday that he is joining Gers on a free transfer”

Has this just been made up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back