Fashion Sakala

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't really remember us signing a striker who hit their straps right away. For some reason we just don't get that luck.

Need to go back to Walters time, I think.

Hopefully it works out for the boy, loads of people were excited by his performances at Oostend.

I am sure he was bought with the idea Alfie would be sold, sadly for him and Itten it has been to the detriment of their Rangers career. I think Sakala is a good player but he needs to play.
I hope we use him more than 10 mins here and there.

He needs a run of games

That’s the thing though we said that about Itten as well but I don’t see him ever getting a long run in the team. We have our style and system and as long as no one gets injured we won’t change it.

I can't really remember us signing a striker who hit their straps right away. For some reason we just don't get that luck.

Morelos' finishing in his first season was pretty bad from what I remember, Gerrard saw something in him though that many others didn't.

I really like him and looking forward to seeing him get a run of games.

I like the idea of maybe him and Alfie as a 2 with Hagi in behind while Kent is out.

Love his attitude but I'm getting a bad feeling so far. I know he's not had many minutes but I'm not seeing anything yet that gives me any confidence. Hopefully he kicks on and proves me wrong. He'll have my full support anyway, as they all do.

Its early with him and i'd like to see how he goes with a run of games but not seeing much in the very short spell we have seen him so far.

No pre season, injury, new team and new country, 1 start and 6 sub appearances, 3 of them when chasing a game. Total of 160 minutes of competitive football.

Nobody is in any position to judge him at all at the moment.
This is bi-polar Follow Follow mate,everyone is fair game for some

An utterly bizarre touch on the right flank, then a few minutes later scooted by two men and created an opportunity.

It’s too early for us to judge him, but I’d be keen to see him getting more game time.

just moved here
had to isolate meaning he missed some of pre-season
injury picked up right away
trying get into the team ahead of Morelos, Roofe, Kent and Wright

he scored 1 in 4 in the Belgian league, which is not regarded as worse than scotland

give the lad a chance

Morelos scored 8 in his first 9 from memory, pretty decent!.
His debut was Progres Niderkorn away I'm sure? Not a happy occasion, he also had a period of several months without a goal quite early. Not going to argue against him mind, he has been a superb signing.

His debut was Progres Niderkorn away I'm sure? Not a happy occasion, he also had a period of several months without a goal quite early. Not going to argue against him mind, he has been a superb signing.
Yep of course, but 8 in your first 9 games is a decent start :))

Reminds me a bit of Novo, as soon as he gets the ball he's super eager to get going at full speed but often doesn't have the ball fully under control.

Seemed to work for Novo though

Yep of course, but 8 in your first 9 games is a decent start :))
My point was more than I'm hardly going to be gushing about anyone in that team!

I don't recall him getting that many goals early? He must have hardly scored for the remainder of the season then!

Dont think he has started a game yet? If so its a bit unfair to judge him on a few minutes here and there when he has also been out and been told by the management team he wont be rushed into first team action.

My point was more than I'm hardly going to be gushing about anyone in that team!

I don't recall him getting that many goals early? He must have hardly scored for the remainder of the season then!
From memory, 18 in 43 - which is decent for a 21 year old in his debut season. 14 in 30 league games I’m sure.

One thing Pedro got right at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back