Fashion Sakala's Tweet

A lot of religious guys in the team. I wonder if it’s something we look for

Capture.jpg

Long sleeves out there today. Hate to see what he’s wearing in December/January?

In the country for what, 12/14 days. 10 spent in a hotel room. Couple of days training.

Came on, couple of nice touches, wanted to be involved, decent feet in order to get a shot at goal that was blocked.

Lighten up, bud, no one thinks it's him.

Now had your hero Gordan Petric, quoted Matthew 2:1-12: "Behold a wise man from the east bearing gifts"

Now that would have been sensationally wrong.
Confused (easily done) by your post.

Especially the first sentence.

I haven't seen him so couldn't give a personal opinion. But judging from the pundits I have seen discussing him he could be a revelation.

Apparently he's got pace, is physically strong and has very good feet. All of them said he's very direct and will create havoc on his long twisting runs.

Didn't realize he was that slight.
Might need to visit the gym, considering the hammer throwers he is about to come up against.
I think Scott Wright has changed his physique now?

Nice from the young man. Now if he can walk the walk he will be an Ibrox hero:
We saw today that he CAN walk the walk. A sensational goal made by Mr £50K Glen Kamara - who is looking sharper and fitter after his Euro exploits for Finland.

Anyway, Fashion Jr is back on Twitter:

Still on the Pentateuch, I see with Deut 3:22 reading, "Ye shall not fear them: for the Lord your God he shall fight for you."

Good stuff. I hope by January he'll have progressed to Psalm 47:1:

O clap your hands, all ye people; shout unto God with the voice of triumph

Last edited:
'' 30 minutes in the tank '' not '' 30 minutes out the tank ''

A glass half full kinda guy.... I like!

Excellent debut wee man, I've a feeling I'm going to be singing your praise.

Back