Fashion song

I was at the game and it sounded good but couldn’t make out all the words. I’m sure someone can post them?

Still feel we’re missing a trick not rolling with “Fashon Sakala, no goalscoring worries for the rest of our days”.

Woooooooh oh oh, Zambiaaaaaaa

Woooooooh oh oh, Sakalaaaaaaa

I want to sing the sash with Sakalaaaa in Zambiaaaaa. Ooooo eh!

Woooooo ohhhhh, everyone hates the Pope in Zammmmmmmmbeeeeeaaaaaa!!!! Including Sakalaaaa, eh oooo %^*& Bobby Sands.

Woooooo ohhhhh, everyone hates the Pope in Zammmmmmmmbeeeeeaaaaaa!!!! Including Sakalaaaa, eh oooo %^*& Bobby Sands.
I don’t know why we feel the need to squeeze Bobby Sands into every song we have, I suppose it’s funny in a way but it’s getting a wee bit annoying. I’ve been going to our games since 1974 and he’s sung about more in 2021 than any time I can ever remember. I will admit I’m away to google the shakira song now mind you:p

No doubt some will shoehorn the usual add ons into it and spoil what is potentially a very good chant.

Whats more alarming is that he has a dedicated song …
Surely more deserving players in the squad
There doesn’t seem to be a rule for this , it’s always been the same. Some of our greatest players and legends never had a song , Richard Gough for example , but Andy Halliday does. Steven Gerrard doesn’t, but fashion salaka does. I guess it’s all dependent on how your name fits into a song rather than what you do for the club

The song coming immediately to my mind is by David Bowie lyrics amended

Theres a brand new guy
and you'll soon know his name
He's here to score goals
and gonna do it again and again
Fashion - turn to the left
Fashion - turn to the right
Oooh fashion
He's with Gers squad and we're coming to town
Beep beep
Fa fa fa fa fashion
Fa fa fa fa fashion :)):));)