Fat Mike borrowing against Newcastle future earnings

We know how this ends up, not the end game Newcastle fans will want but I honestly think I'd have taken another Admin, bottom tier, illegal transfer ban, pish Sevco patter all over again just to have got rid of the fat prick. This is why the 3 Bears will always have leeway with me on their business dealings for our club

We know how this ends up, not the end game Newcastle fans will want but I honestly think I'd have taken another Admin, bottom tier, illegal transfer ban, pish Sevco patter all over again just to have got rid of the fat prick. This is why the 3 Bears will always have leeway with me on their business dealings for our club

Without doubt mate , can you imagine the alternative ,Sports Direct Rangers , playing at Glasgow’s Slazenger Arena , Scary Scary shit .

There is still some Rangers fans who want Ashley over King and blame our fans for chasing the spivs away

Hard to believe

Nobody going to Newcastle now if they ever were.
You just now it will have so many hidden traps you would be stupid to even start look at the crap hes put us through for not a lot of money never mind selling for £300plus mill

'course they will, if they go to a team who covers up abuse, and whose supporters support terrorism , then they'll go anywhere:mad:

To think Ashley had de-facto control over our club about 5 years ago through the Greenock Wigsters controlling a small share block still fills me with dread. We owe Dave King & T3B a major debt of gratitude for ousting them. Yet we still have fans who think he would have poured money into us. Maybe its the leftover Stockholm Syndrome from the Murray Era.

Newcastle, however are in deeper with him than we were. They owe him millions in Loans, he controls their retail operations outright, now their TV cash has been spent for the next few years. I fail to see how they can get rid of him without a Sheikh Mansoor type coming in allowing him to leave while laughing all the way to the bank.

The guy is a fckn parasite

jDAgghU.gif

Ashley doesn't care about the club or the fans,all he cares about is his wallet,,unfortunately for Newcastle he is in a position of supreme power,,so no amount of protest or boycotts will affect him in any way,,,all they can hope for is someone to buy the fat turd out and as we have seen ,he wants top dollar, I also think he loves the power and actually enjoys the fans hating him ,he really is a loathsome bit of excrement

Wow he is bleeding them dry in advance ffs, i am so thankful we managed to get rid of this utter leach ousted from power as i can only dread to imagine what schemes and financial terror he would have rained down on us as a club, hampering us for years.

Was RRL not due to be struck off in September if accounts weren't posted thus giving us an out from MA and Sports Direct or have I just imagined that?

The notion held by some folk that Ashley is good for anyone other than his fat, greedy, selfish self is fucking laughable.
Davie Provan still thinks we missed the boat.

Halfwit.

how many renewed their season ticket

The club have been very quiet about this but when they went on general sale some people were quick to go on the stadium plan and work out how many were left unsold and very educated guesses worked out that around 27,000 season tickets were sold for this season. The 18/19 figure was 38,000 and the 17/18 figure was 40,000 (sold out).

Interestingly Man Utd at home has just gone on General sale this morning. It's always just been season ticket holders and members allowed to buy for this game in the past and there's still over 11,000 tickets for sale.

Newcastle fans forum there is nothing on this. which you would think should be a 100 pages is it fake news or they still haven't heard

1: Ticketus haunted me when I read this.

2: %^*& them. They could've made a stand like us, but they're spineless. Until they boycott, they deserve no sympathy

"we hate Ashley! We hate him that much that we'll buy our new strips, produced by a company which has a Sports Direct tie-in, from Sports Direct".

Pathetic.

1: Ticketus haunted me when I read this.

2: %^*& them. They could've made a stand like us, but they're spineless. Until they boycott, they deserve no sympathy

"we hate Ashley! We hate him that much that we'll buy our new strips, produced by a company which has a Sports Direct tie-in, from Sports Direct".

Pathetic.

What a totally ignorant post from someone who clearly knows nothing about the situation.

For a start Ashley never owned Rangers. He is the sole owner of NUFC so the two situations are totally different when trying to remove them.

Secondly Rangers get very little TV money. NUFC get near enough £150m a year before a supporter even pays for their ticket so the effect of a boycott is barely felt compared to a club where ticket income is the main source of income.

Also merchandise sales have all but collapsed. I live in Newcastle and can count on 1 hand the amount of new shirts I've seen when out and about. They're already having to discount them.

As long as NUFC are in the Premier League they can turn in a profit with no fans.

I’m just so glad that the fat can’t never got the control over us he has over Newcastle.

I genuinely feel sorry for them. Not as easy for them to oust fatty as it was for us.

What a totally ignorant post from someone who clearly knows nothing about the situation.

For a start Ashley never owned Rangers. He is the sole owner of NUFC so the two situations are totally different when trying to remove them.

Secondly Rangers get very little TV money. NUFC get near enough £150m a year before a supporter even pays for their ticket so the effect of a boycott is barely felt compared to a club where ticket income is the main source of income.

Also merchandise sales have all but collapsed. I live in Newcastle and can count on 1 hand the amount of new shirts I've seen when out and about. They're already having to discount them.

As long as NUFC are in the Premier League they can turn in a profit with no fans.
your right he never owned us he just had control of our retail and screwing every penny he and his hench men could and if we hadnt started our boycott of season tickets and tops he would own us lock stock and barrel. but hey we fought back we moved on mass to buy shares and fight the fat bastard and for the most we are winning.

40.000 mugs then 38.000 and as of july 27.000 Newcastle fans bent over once again for this season. 25% rise in season ticket prices in two season.

take away season tickets and merchandise and you take away the fat guys pudding.

The sooner the fat parasites gone the better,or at the very least destitute and penny less in the fuckin gutter.
Will be a great day which I'll celebrate with gusto.
Shite bag of the highest order imo.

your right he never owned us he just had control of our retail and screwing every penny he and his hench men could and if we hadnt started our boycott of season tickets and tops he would own us lock stock and barrel. but hey we fought back we moved on mass to buy shares and fight the fat bastard and for the most we are winning.

40.000 mugs then 38.000 and as of july 27.000 Newcastle fans bent over once again for this season. 25% rise in season ticket prices in two season.

take away season tickets and merchandise and you take away the fat guys pudding.

Gate receipts account for a tiny percentage of the clubs turnover. I've already explained that merchandise sales have gone through the floor.

If you can't see the totally different circumstances between his involvement at Newcastle as sole and outright owner with a guaranteed £150m tv money every year for starters, to his involvement at Rangers there's no point in taking this discussion any further.

i will usually bash Mike Ashley at any opportunity, but nearly every PL club will do this

Gate receipts account for a tiny percentage of the clubs turnover. I've already explained that merchandise sales have gone through the floor.

If you can't see the totally different circumstances between his involvement at Newcastle as sole and outright owner with a guaranteed £150m tv money every year for starters, to his involvement at Rangers there's no point in taking this discussion any further.
difference is we fought back and stopped the pie eater destroying our club, 27000 plus newcastle fans just paid for his pudding. he is taking what he can get from your lot to cover the cost of everything else that is failing around him. 150 million going into slaves direct thats three transfer windows that are staying closed and thats if newcastle stay up this season

lard arse would have everything Rangers if he had got his way and he didnt want to own Rangers to make money and that was clear from the start and we would be lucky if we still had a club.

difference is we fought back and stopped the pie eater destroying our club, 27000 plus newcastle fans just paid for his pudding. he is taking what he can get from your lot to cover the cost of everything else that is failing around him. 150 million going into slaves direct thats three transfer windows that are staying closed and thats if newcastle stay up this season

lard arse would have everything Rangers if he had got his way and he didnt want to own Rangers to make money and that was clear from the start and we would be lucky if we still had a club.

Difference is he owns NUFC outright whereas he only had a small stake in Rangers and even then just look at the trouble trying to shake him off.

If you can't see the obvious difference between there's not really much more to say.

The fans know what to do mate. They choose not to.

What should they do? Genuinely.

The club make huge amounts of money from sky for Ashley to siphon even if no one turns up to a game or buys merch ever again. He has complete control of the boardroom. No way to outvote him. And the club is riddled with hundreds of millions of (probably false) debt to him. Even if they had the miracle of someone buying them, that debt makes them untenable as a club to any other owner unless it is one of the money laundring Russians/Arabs and even they would hesitate to just throw away that much money when they could buy another club and spend the £3-400million (I think) on the squad.

Folk saying how easily Newcastle supporters could oust him really devalue the heroic nature of our own victory and completely misunderstand how close we came to utter destruction.

If Ashley’s goons has managed to draw down the second tranche of his loans then it could have made it essentially unaffordable for even King to have bought us and cleared the debts at a value he was willing to pay without leaving us completely cashless to rebuild the squad. If King has walked away then Ashley would have consolidated control of the boardroom and we would be another Newcastle. King made his move about 24 hours before the goons could activate the drawdown. That is how close we were to destruction. Never forget or underestimate that. It is not easy for Newcastle fans. It is utterly impossible. And there but for the grace of King, the three bears and the supporters organisations went we.

What should they do? Genuinely.

The club make huge amounts of money from sky for Ashley to siphon even if no one turns up to a game or buys merch ever again. He has complete control of the boardroom. No way to outvote him. And the club is riddled with hundreds of millions of (probably false) debt to him. Even if they had the miracle of someone buying them, that debt makes them untenable as a club to any other owner unless it is one of the money laundring Russians/Arabs and even they would hesitate to just throw away that much money when they could buy another club and spend the £3-400million (I think) on the squad.

Folk saying how easily Newcastle supporters could oust him really devalue the heroic nature of our own victory and completely misunderstand how close we came to utter destruction.

If Ashley’s goons has managed to draw down the second tranche of his loans then it could have made it essentially unaffordable for even King to have bought us and cleared the debts at a value he was willing to pay without leaving us completely cashless to rebuild the squad. If King has walked away then Ashley would have consolidated control of the boardroom and we would be another Newcastle. King made his move about 24 hours before the goons could activate the drawdown. That is how close we were to destruction. Never forget or underestimate that. It is not easy for Newcastle fans. It is utterly impossible. And there but for the grace of King, the three bears and the supporters organisations went we.

As long as the Geordies are in the top flight, Ashley couldn't care if nobody turns up. Only a spiral down the divisions will hurt him.

The guy just gets lower and lower by the day. A fat weasel of a man that needs put out of business ASAP.

On a brighter note, his funded legal challenge to the Debenhams CVA was thrown out today, so his £150m investment in Debenhams is totally gone which is a real shame :p

Difference is he owns NUFC outright whereas he only had a small stake in Rangers and even then just look at the trouble trying to shake him off.

If you can't see the obvious difference between there's not really much more to say.
a Small stake lol he tried to get 29% he tried to own us for ten million pound loan which if he had got his way would never had been paid back, he had our merchandise which we were getting feck all for. he had free advertising he has the shop rent free. we were making nothing with his hench men in place. and what little tv money we had he pocketed.

we were not meant to survive but that fat slug picked on the wrong support and we beat him and chased his hench men out of Ibrox and never again will the likes of ashley been anywhere near our club

time the 27000 or more like 30000 got their act together and stood outside fighting to get him to feck and see if they dont. soon you wont have a club to support. that man has just used the next two season budget to keep slaves direct afloat.

a Small stake lol he tried to get 29% he tried to own us for ten million pound loan which if he had got his way would never had been paid back, he had our merchandise which we were getting feck all for. he had free advertising he has the shop rent free. we were making nothing with his hench men in place. and what little tv money we had he pocketed.

we were not meant to survive but that fat slug picked on the wrong support and we beat him and chased his hench men out of Ibrox and never again will the likes of ashley been anywhere near our club

time the 27000 or more like 30000 got their act together and stood outside fighting to get him to feck and see if they dont. soon you wont have a club to support. that man has just used the next two season budget to keep slaves direct afloat.

He never had 29% though which voids your argument in your very first sentence. If he owns the club it's far harder to remove him than of he's a small stakeholder. Surely you can see that?

He never had 29% though which voids your argument in your very first sentence. If he owns the club it's far harder to remove him than of he's a small stakeholder. Surely you can see that?
the SFA told him No so he thought he would just force us into two five million loans with no way of paying it back, we moved in mass bought shares and ousted his hench men before they could sign us up to another five million and if he had got the 29% he needed we wouldnt be here today talking about it.

i can see it but unless you stop feeding the rat he will keep coming back for more, he only knows money and Newcastle staying up only helps slaves direct. by rights if newcastle was run by someone who cared you would be winning silver ware not fighting a relegation battle.

newcastle fans should be boycotting every shop he has in newcastle. hit his pocket

An empty stadium won’t hit him hard financially but a usually full stadium being empty would definitely be a big talking point and should put pressure on him. Certainly more than just keeping on doing the same thing.

Back