Fatty Fatty what's the score

Professor Yaffle

Official Ticketer
Last night's result and performance reminded me of our last game in Perth before we got demoted down the divisions.

Aluko I'm sure ran riot that day and the bears certainly had a party in the stands.

I remember a fat guy in amongst the St Johnstone singing section getting angrier and angrier that we were utterly pumping them. His mood was made worse by bears pointing to him and mocking him with chants like fatty fatty what's the score and when he took the bait, fatty canny take it, fatty canny take it!

His powering lasted for ages and I think he eventually stormed out the ground in the huff.

Anyone else remember that clown and how funny it was making him feck off back to the farm in a rage?

I remember another guy in the St Johnstone and getting pelters from the entire Rangers end. the stewatds ended up telling him to leave. And Barry Mackay not passing to David Healy for a tap in for his last goal for us

Last night's result and performance reminded me of our last game in Perth before we got demoted down the divisions.

Aluko I'm sure ran riot that day and the bears certainly had a party in the stands.

I remember a fat guy in amongst the St Johnstone singing section getting angrier and angrier that we were utterly pumping them. His mood was made worse by bears pointing to him and mocking him with chants like fatty fatty what's the score and when he took the bait, fatty canny take it, fatty canny take it!

His powering lasted for ages and I think he eventually stormed out the ground in the huff.

Anyone else remember that clown and how funny it was making him feck off back to the farm in a rage?

Was that the game jelavic scored late on and we won 2-1? Everyone kicking up a fuss because in the build up we took a free kick 2 yards from where it was supposed to be, in our OWN half.

Was that the game jelavic scored late on and we won 2-1? Everyone kicking up a fuss because in the build up we took a free kick 2 yards from where it was supposed to be, in our OWN half.
I thought it was 4 0 aluko was brilliant and may have scored 3 Jig scored from edge of the box

It was probably Stuart Cosgrove.

I can remember a Hearts supporter at Tynecastle taking pelters from the bears as well.He was afflicted with ginger hair and was abused mercilessly for it.
Ginger hair is not acceptable was the chant

Excellent :D.

And enough of the ginger shit, I've got a copper crack tae.

About 7 or 8 years ago vs the Spoonburners at Easter Road, there was a somewhat rotund individual amongst their little crowd of dafties down at the corner flag, giving it large for most of the first half - but didn’t seem to be there after the re-start.

From the Bears at that corner, to the tune of chirpy chirpy cheep cheep

“.....where’s yer fatty gone where’s yer fatty gone.....”

I think even the young team round him were laughing at him.

I must say st Johnstone are some of the most passive around.

I was in the home end last night with 3 friends, We were quiet at first then the drink kicked in with the 3 non drivers and we were all quite loudly talking about rangers games, accidentally shouting for fouls against rangers and generally just pi**ing ourselves laughing for the last 10 minutes. Not 1 person said a thing to us.

I must say st Johnstone are some of the most passive around.

I was in the home end last night with 3 friends, We were quiet at first then the drink kicked in with the 3 non drivers and we were all quite loudly talking about rangers games, accidentally shouting for fouls against rangers and generally just pi**ing ourselves laughing for the last 10 minutes. Not 1 person said a thing to us.
Sounds a good night out!

R

Remember the policeman getting it tight when his hat was blown off his head and over the park.WATP

Remember some bint trying to gives us abuse when we stuck in the corner, she stood up and fell down got back up and stood there like one of those blow up figures you get wafting behind the goals the whole stadium picked up on her and started chanting what the fecking hell is that, Rubber bint ejected from stadium

Another had to be there moment.
Easter Road 0-3 h/t, top tier and Bear has an all out dance to the Black Eyed Peas with the whole top tier roaring him on.
Bear might have been a patron of the Grapes.

Another had to be there moment.
Easter Road 0-3 h/t, top tier and Bear has an all out dance to the Black Eyed Peas with the whole top tier roaring him on.
Bear might have been a patron of the Grapes.

Remember it well mate the boy was brilliant. The guy sadly died. A car crash coming home from his army barracks.

RIP wee fella.

I remember another guy in the St Johnstone and getting pelters from the entire Rangers end. the stewatds ended up telling him to leave. And Barry Mackay not passing to David Healy for a tap in for his last goal for us

Aye he wasn't sitting there at first and moved in sitting on his own. Got pelters from bears then removed from his seat lol

Remember Gerry McNee getting pelters at starks Park in the nineties. Wasn’t long after the alleged bust up between him petric and gazza.

Gerry Gerry what’s the score or it could well of been fatty fatty what’s the score.

Remember it well mate the boy was brilliant. The guy sadly died. A car crash coming home from his army barracks.

RIP wee fella.

I remember reading this on one of the comments sections on YouTube. However I also read a few replies saying it wasn't true ??
Tragic if that's what happened.

Back