Favourite goals against Celtic?

Very cliche but every goal against them. Gets the hairs on your neck standing up even thinking about it.

The best goal we have scored against them in recent times is probably Kent's goal at The Knew Camp last season. Incredible team goal with a stunning finish at the end of it.

Lovenkrands winner in injury time in the cup final, of all the joys goals have given me that is the one that I remember for being so happy I thought I might burst

Mark Walter’s 4th in the 4-1 from Jan 1989 was a cracker - burst up the field, great pass from Derek Ferguson and just finished them off in that game.

The 98 cup semi had 2 of my favourite goals against septic , with super Ally’s edging the hammers .

Loved Laudrups at the piggery the van vossen sitter , 2 penalty missed game .

Loved Ian Durrants winner from Davie Coopers pass .

Kontermans rocket shot , lovenkrands last minute winner , Wilkins volley , Barrie McKays , Kent & katic .

From games I was at Mendes is my favourite. Novo's goal the night we lost in the last minute was a cracker as well.

Another vote for Gough in the 9 man comeback game, was in the EE and went absolutely mental.
That aside, I'm always partial to a goal where we just rip them apart, there's been loads over the years but McCann's first in 99 was clinical and very, very sweet.

Lovenkrands Cup Final
Edu
Jelavic
Mo Johnston lobbing that fanny Bonner at Parkhead
Big Albertz thundercunt strike

One that is always missed out on these lists because of the end result, but I absolutely loved wee Novo's at Sharkheid when that rat Hesselink scored in the 603rd minute, what a strike that was, and the fans went bongo

Just now it’s arfields . Kamara in midfield turning brown and the dummy by Defoe - pure class

1) Laudrup's lob in the 1996 Scottish Cup semi-final
2) McCann's 2nd goal in the 3-0 league clincher in 1999
3) Lovenkrands last minute winner in the 2002 Scottish Cup final

The Hammer at Piggery in '98 SCSF, runs 60 yds , fakes the shot , makes an arse out of the mankie defender then smashes it into the net.
Glorious, I can still see it to this day. Mind you I have watched it a 100 times.

I absolutely hated Lovenkrands winner at Hampden I had £50 double on Chelsea in the FA Cup Final and a draw at Hampden was sitting thinking what to spend the cash then Lovenkrands scores. It was one of those where you shed a year of emotion don't know whether to laugh or cry

Barrie McKay goal was massive at the time the Jelavic cup final also an absolute freak goal that trickled over the line

Hateley in lc semi at Ibrox purely because it was 1st time I had my son at a scum game. In the main stand and it was electric

Eric bo Anderson second goal against them in the 3-1 win had me hyper ventilating.

Love all the goals against them.

Hateley in lc semi at Ibrox purely because it was 1st time I had my son at a scum game. In the main stand and it was electric

Durrant taking the ball off shitey galloway then a ball across the box for hateley to sweep home.

Wish id been at the game but had to listen on the radio instead.

Even with lots of competition, Wilkins’ volley has a decent shout for being the “best” goal, but even if it’s not, it’s almost certainly my favourite. That felt like the best day of my life at the time and that goal is the defining memory.

I love every time we score against them. My top 3 would be .
1 lovenkrands winner Scottish Cup final
2 Edu
3 Albertz in cup semi at the piggery

Back