Favourite non-Rangers’ kit.

Glasgowsteve

The thread on the best kits never worn (and playing FM) got me thinking, what’s some of our favourite non-Rangers tops/full kits? I’m sure the staunch will be along to say something about having every one out our home kits since 1976.
For me:
the grey Inter away. See when Ronaldo was there.
Chelsea 2015 home kit.
La Galaxy white home kits.
The tartan Scotland kit in the 90s
Loved a few of the US tops 1950 (was a redone as their third kit more recently), 94 and 2010

982-F66-E0-BBA0-46-A3-BA13-7-C713-B75719-C.png

CD Tenerife, from around 2008-10 period. That’s a stock pic on the web, that hideous background tartan is not mine.

Always liked the parma kit from when we played them at Ibrox. They were some outfit with some phonemenal players at the time. Don't know why but always liked them since.

There was a purple Adidas Anderlecht kit circa 2002 that was a fkn belter.

The v-necked red Scotland kit with the pinstripes from around 1982 was amazing also.

Always liked the parma kit from when we played them at Ibrox. They were some outfit with some phonemenal players at the time. Don't know why but always liked them since.
That was an outstanding kit. They were a great side too. Beating them was a great result.

Valencia had a yellow and red stripped shirt with a blue v neck around 1978-79 time.My dads pal brought me it back from holiday.Anyone post a picture of it?Im hopeless at this.

The thread on the best kits never worn (and playing FM) got me thinking, what’s some of our favourite non-Rangers tops/full kits? I’m sure the staunch will be along to say something about having every one out our home kits since 1976.
For me:
the grey Inter away. See when Ronaldo was there.
Chelsea 2015 home kit.
La Galaxy white home kits.
The tartan Scotland kit in the 90s
Loved a few of the US tops 1950 (was a redone as their third kit more recently), 94 and 2010
Greenock Morton had a tartan strip.

As much as I don't like Man Utd their kit 2002 onwards is their best.

Any Inter milan shirt. The blue and black is timeless.

Still have a few 90’s early 00’s Sampdoria shirts.

Also still have Marseille home from ‘92 but the away version, which is like hens teeth, remains one of my favourites. This was bought before they cheated their way in that final.

Torino shirts from mid to late 90’s were smart. Had a few but no idea where they are now.

Germany ‘90 is a classic along with Holland ‘88.

Most Bayern home Shirts but especially the Adidas Equipment versions are cracking.

Same with Ajax but some of their away shirts were fantastic.

Probably the most obscure shirt I had was a luminous yellow Sheffield United away shirt. Not sure the year but thinking late 80’s early 90’s.

A few of my favourites already been mentioned so with that I give you:

this season's Roma kit, well under rated I think it's class
AS-Roma-Home-Football-Shirt-20-21.jpg

Russia 2016

adidas-russia-euro-2016-home-kit-2-1.jpg

PSG away 96
psg-96-away-dmg.jpg

Leeds away 2003
leeds-02-away-use_24_1_1_1_2_1_1_1.jpg

Dundee have had a few good kits over the years. The ones I remember are the dark blue with white sleeves and the Sampdoria style one.

The Champion Parma kits in the mid-90s were pretty good, as were some of the Nike 1860 Munich kits, but this is probably one of my all-time favourites:

Screenshot-20210315-092640-Chrome.jpg

Retro kits have never been more popular, I love the Argentina 86 top, Holland 74, 78. Various Inter tops too, the 2013-2014 was also a classic.

Back