Favourite pre match catering outside Ibrox ?

Unfortunately all of them are better than the catering inside the stadium. With that contract running out at the Ed nd of the season let’s hope for a dramatic improvement

Tartan fish bar. Single haggis with Gold Star chip shop brown sauce. Maybe an Irn Bru if it's a hot day.

the wee cafe on copland road at prw (good times roll?)
as well as rolls on sausage etc you can get things like bratwurst , cheese, coleslaw combinations

Kind of unrelated but at half time in the old firm game when Jack scored for a 1-0 win for us I witnessed a lady produce a cous cous salad from her coat and eat that in her seat. No place for that kind of thing at the football!

A lady? I concur.

Kind of unrelated but at half time in the old firm game when Jack scored for a 1-0 win for us I witnessed a lady produce a cous cous salad from her coat and eat that in her seat. No place for that kind of thing at the football!

I’m always trying to get the boys to go for a meal before games. Not a chance my lot!

Bowling club & one of the crap burgers from the van at the sport complex on Edminston drive

Burger van that sits at the bottom of the grass across from the corner of the roomie & main stand. That's the best one for sure! Proper Rolls is how my mate told me about it and he wasn't wrong haha

Van on Copland road closest to PRW about 1 o clock
pie and bovril going into Ibrox
Sausage from the wee van at back of Copland at full time
If the traffic is bad, just a wee bag of chips from the Sportsman to keep me going till I go home for tea

Are any of the burger vans, Fan owned, Do they give a small percentage of profits to club or club related good causes?

Even going by this thread there is a huge opportunity for the club to benefit more from catering. If the club could attract a fraction of the folk who eat outside it would surely be a big financial boost. Link a discount in with season tickets as an incentive.

Is Brannans Bakers still open in North Gower Street on the road directly opposite the Criterion chippy ? They used to do Tea's and Coffees and pies etc. Sure they shut at about 2pm though which I found a bit strange.

I don’t live in Glasgow but I bet you’re a right laugh in Orkney.

I think everyone in Orkney and the North of Scotland would laugh at your statement, just for the record I've not been in Orkney for the best part of 15 years but I know where to get a decent fish supper when I'm back home in Scotland.

I think everyone in Orkney and the North of Scotland would laugh at your statement, just for the record I've not been in Orkney for the best part of 15 years but I know where to get a decent fish supper when I'm back home in Scotland.
I think everyone is laughing at your obsession with a fish supper and destroying haddocks

European games I usually go city centre before games. The food is something we need to be improving inside the ground as it’s basic.

Sportsman chippy, breaded king rib supper, gold star brown sauce, 2 pickled onions, a fcking Glasgow delicacy.

Latest posts

Back