Favourite Rangers players nicknames?

Was sure that some people used to call Theo Snelders 'Trackie' Snelders as he favoured wearing tracksuit bottoms to shorts.

Some great examples of people just putting random words with no context or explanation and a smattering of nicknames that are just blatantly made up, who the f uck for example was “the warlock”

Old Jukebox Durie for me. Really hit & miss, and sometimes took a few whacks to get going, but you'd always get a tune out of him - Might not be a good one right enough, but that's why he got the name "Jukebox Durie".
Big orange for Orjan Persson

Old Jukebox Durie for me. Really hit & miss, and sometimes took a few whacks to get going, but you'd always get a tune out of him - Might not be a good one right enough, but that's why he got the name "Jukebox Durie"

Old Jukebox Durie for me. Really hit & miss, and sometimes took a few whacks to get going, but you'd always get a tune out of him - Might not be a good one right enough, but that's why he got the name "Jukebox Durie".
I wish we had a player called ritchie again to call him "mabawsa" still one of my all time favourites

Me & my mate called Peter Huistra “ tulip “ it got a few chuckles round about us but never caught on but we carried on anyway

Bomber Brown my favourite, all day long B-D

"Bud" (Willie) Johnston. Not sure but think it was something to do with a comedian of the day Bad Flanagan. Anyone know?

Back