Favourite rangers song?

Paisley Road West :p

La Reve Passe/ Glasgow Rangers story. Is outstanding and every time I hear it, it takes me back.to being a laddie listening to it over and over on my record player

Has to be the BB.Whole stadium singing it was fucking spine tingling.I like Follow Follow as well.
Worst song for me was the flute for 20pence one,f ucking cringey as f.

Has to be the BB.Whole stadium singing it was fucking spine tingling.I like Follow Follow as well.
Worst song for me was the flute for 20pence one,f ucking cringey as f.
blue bells are blue.......not my fave either lol

I love this wee number. Not popular in the stands, but have heard it a good bit on the buses and bars, play up the Glasgow Rangers

“The animals sang the soldiers song, and the people sang dolly’s brae!”

My absolute favourite this one is! Rangers Easy OK is another fave for me

the best anthem in world football bar none The Billy Boys.

but this has got to be up there,im surprised we dont sing it.

It’s The Billy Boys. Always will be.

gives me the shivers just thinking about when it was sung when it was required. Just fierce.

Reactions: Jeb
Build My Gallows, the Billy Boys and Derry’s Walls are three of the best Loyalist chants/songs ever. Anyone who wants to get rid of Build My Gallows and Derry’s Walls are out their mind, they’re quality.

Build My Gallows on a European Night is just absolutely phenomenal.

Build My Gallows, the Billy Boys and Derry’s Walls are three of the best Loyalist chants/songs ever. Anyone who wants to get rid of Build My Gallows and Derry’s Walls are out their mind, they’re quality.

Build My Gallows on a European Night is just absolutely phenomenal.
It was until Sevilla and Valencia when it went on for about 2 hours after the game my throat was sore :))

Back