Favourite Stand Up Comedians

2 great local comedians are Gary Little and Scott Gibson - seen them both at the Fringe this year, and the podcast they did with Mallorca Lee (the hashtag show) was superb

Richard Pryor
Bill Hicks
Chris Rock
Jim Jeffries

In answer to poster above, I quite like Gervais stand up stuff too

Lex MacLean, Chic Murray and Norman MacLean...sadly all no longer with us...comedy in a different era

I've only ever seen two stand ups live
Jimmy Carr & Peter Kay both were good nights

The problem with going to see comdedians is they could say absolutely anything and the crowd would laugh

Roy chubby brown & Dave Allen were brilliant. Nowadays I think the best one around is John Bishop.

Rather than going to the theatre or the cinema, I'm quite enjoying going to more stand-up comedy gigs these days. Was wondering who everyone's favourite stand-up comic is?

Personally I think Louis CK takes some beating

Bernard manning

Micky Flanagan is my current favourite.

Also like Jim Jeffries, Jimmy Carr, Kevin Bridges and of course the Big Yin

Joey Diaz, even listening to his podcast his stories crack me up. Then I like
Bill Burr
Joe Rogan
Frankie Boyle

Richard Pryor
Bill Hicks
Chris Rock
Jim Jeffries

In answer to poster above, I quite like Gervais stand up stuff too

This man has taste.

Favourits are Louis CK Bill Hicks Chris Rock and Richard Pryor. Mitch Hedburg was also class

I've only ever seen two stand ups live
Jimmy Carr & Peter Kay both were good nights

The problem with going to see comdedians is they could say absolutely anything and the crowd would laugh

Absolute nonsense,I have seen so many die on their arse trying to be funny,it gets so bad at times you actually feel sorry for them

the people who run Scottish football make me laugh more but for me the golden oldies are the best dave allen , Bernard manning etc

<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="
" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> love this guy just now.

Back