Favourite strip of the modern era

Corkinator

With the new kit just around the corner what’s your favourite Rangers strip and why?

I think mine is the 97-99 home Nike one, the year we lost 10 but a year later we beat them at their own midden to win the league. It was also fucking beautiful to look at.

The Nike Blue Strip from 99 - 01 with NTL as sponsor and the Red and Blue Nike one from the same era with McEwans as sponsor

With the new kit just around the corner what’s your favourite Rangers strip and why?

I think mine is the 97-99 home Nike one, the year we lost 10 but a year later we beat them at their own midden to win the league. It was also fucking beautiful to look at.
Can’t disagree. That kit came out as we finished high school. I look back with nothing but good memories of that time. Genuinely thought we’d win another 9 with Advocaat too.

92/94 home

92/93 away

94/95 lilac away

94/95 goalie jersey (purple and grey squares - think Goram vs van Hooijdonk)

97/98 away

12/13 home

Loved the cotton type ones with the collar, the 2010/11 ones. Had the home and the sexy black & red one.

On a related note, I recently came across this nostalgia cases site that does retro kit phone cases. Got a 9iar one, really good quality:

I want to buy the 88 and 92 shirt and I'll be satisfied with my collection
Loved the cotton type ones with the collar, the 2010/11 ones. Had the home and the sexy black & red one.

On a related note, I recently came across this nostalgia cases site that does retro kit phone cases. Got a 9iar one, really good quality:

I’m about to put the black one on eBay, excellent condition size medium!

Back