Favourite weekend tipple of choice

Got a bottle of port at home, never tried it before any of our FF conisuers got an opinion on it, it's a McQuarrie by Lindemanns

Cider for me, any except Aspalls or Magners. Like to try the unknown ones as well, found a lovely one last weekend called Thistly Cross, cider from a whisky barrel. 7% as well, lovely drop.

Once I've got sick of cider then it's double vodkas, either with orange, Irn Bru, or Red Bull.

Kraken with ginger beer and lots of fresh lime.

Premium cyders, ideally 5%+

Like Schofferhoffer as well but it's tough to get hold of.

Varies for me... Heineken if mainstream lager mood, craft beers, JD and Diet Coke, a nice Pinot Noir...

1.Friday - bottle of Aussie wine
2.Saturday - laphroaig
3.Sunday - Brewdog Punk IPA
4.Monday to Thursday - Coffee!!!
5.A long slow intake of air then repeat ad infinitum............

A few shouts for Laphroaig. Despite my Avatar I wouldn't drink it if it that was all that there was. Respect to those who have 'acquired' the taste but I just don't get it.

A few Lagers then pio gricio if on a session. If staying in you cannie whack a few wee blended goldies with crabbie's green ginger.

Depends where I am. In the house it might be a bottle of rioja or shiraz, or a few bottles of craft beer, or a wee spiced rum (Don Papa at the moment) over ice.

If I'm in the pub - pints of Tennents!

A decent brandy (Hine) or vodka (Stoly) depending on how I feel at the time, Peroni or Westons cider (like the 8.2 % stuff). Don't really drink on "school" nights

Rum. Working my way through (at different times) Goslings; Kraken; Havana Club; Angostura 1919; Bearhug.

How do you drink the fernet-branca? I've been given a bottle
I prefer it neat, but I love any European digestifs like Fernet-Brance, Hungary's Unicum (unfortunate name) and Germany's Underberg.

But you can drink it however you like.
Fernet-Branca is OK with ice and add some Coke and you've got the biggest selling drink in Argentina.

I quite like to substitute it for other cocktail ingredients.
Try replacing the gin with F-B and you've got a good take on a Negroni.

Oh, the absolute best hangover cure in the world is a Dr Henderson.
2 parts Fernet Branca
1 part Crème de Menthe

I don't really drink beer/lager in the house so a nice bottle of red, Gordon's Gin with tonic, a malt which I have several to choose from and a nice Brandy.

Of course I only drink one of those and to be honest I don't drink most weekends. As I'm off on holiday at start of October I probably will not have a drink until I go away.

A few shouts for Laphroaig. Despite my Avatar I wouldn't drink it if it that was all that there was. Respect to those who have 'acquired' the taste but I just don't get it.

Laphroaig Quarter Cask and Ardbeg would be my favourite Scottish whiskies.

Prefer the Japanese ones and American rye whiskies, though.

Put me in the mood now. Think a cheeky wee kraken rum with old Jamaican ginger beer would hit the spot nicely.

A selection of craft beers, followed by a nice malt...Glenfiddich XX was last weekends tipple.

I'm new to the gin party , malt whisky normally. Any good recommendations for a nice bottle of gin ?

Was planning on not drinking tonight. Off tomorrow and this thread has put me in the mood. Just sparked a litre of grey goose and off to the shop for diet coke.

Black Bush and coke/Macallan gold/monkey shoulder-or for special occasions 12 year old reserve bushmills.

I like having Hofbrau or Bierra Moretti if in town for a few beers

Bulliet whiskey or any other rye whiskey.
In most pubs my choice is limited to Jack Daniels or preferably Jim Beam.
If I am feeling like treating myself I head into the Black Bull in Edinburgh for a couple of glasses of Old Grandad.
Now that is the nectar of the gods.:cool:

Back