FC Midtjylland home end tickets

Kbhblue

Just a bit of info about home end tickets.

You can register a profile now if you click on the link for the Aarhus league game. If you want to buy a ticket it's about £14 for the cheapest one although you can register a profile without having one.

It's free to do that but I'm just sharing some info I found out today from speaking to a mate who follows Esbjerg all around Denmark. The last away game of last season Esbjerg sold out their away allocation and bought over 1000 tickets in the home end. A few days before the match the club cancelled all tickets from anyone who didn't have a profile in the 2 weeks before the game... Which was over 1000 tickets.

I appreciate this may seem like completely useless information but it's just a heads-up to anyone who has made a profile already and that's their plan for getting in.

It will be mainly print it yourself/barcode on phone tickets for the game as well which obviously leaves it wide open for buying fakes.

I hate 3rd party sites like viagogo but if none of my pals can sort me a ticket I think it's looking like the option I'll choose for this one.

https://billetsalg.fcm.dk/

Geez, if they cancelled 1000 Bears tickets a few days before the game all hell would break loose!

You can register a profile now if you click on the link for the Aarhus league game. If you want to buy a ticket it's about £14 for the cheapest one although you can register a profile without having one.

It's free to do that but I'm just sharing some info I found out today from speaking to a mate who follows Esbjerg all around Denmark. The last away game of last season Esbjerg sold out their away allocation and bought over 1000 tickets in the home end. A few days before the match the club cancelled all tickets from anyone who didn't have a profile in the 2 weeks before the game... Which was over 1000 tickets.

I appreciate this may seem like completely useless information but it's just a heads-up to anyone who has made a profile already and that's their plan for getting in.

It will be mainly print it yourself/barcode on phone tickets for the game as well which obviously leaves it wide open for buying fakes.

I hate 3rd party sites like viagogo but if none of my pals can sort me a ticket I think it's looking like the option I'll choose for this one.

Thanks for the info on this mate.
My mate and I are travelling over via Hamburg with only 2 points each through the travel club, so if there’s a way of buying a home ticket (just incase/most probably we don’t get an official away end ticket) I’ll defo look into it.

Thanks for the info on this mate.
My mate and I are travelling over via Hamburg with only 2 points each through the travel club, so if there’s a way of buying a home ticket (just incase/most probably we don’t get an official away end ticket) I’ll defo look into it.

No worries pal. If everyone listens I've just pushed the viagogo price up for myself :) we stick together though eh? I've asked a Danish mate to register and buy a ticket for the AGF game so hopefully he should have no issue buying a few Europa League tickets (fingers crossed).

No worries pal. If everyone listens I've just pushed the viagogo price up for myself :) we stick together though eh? I've asked a Danish mate to register and buy a ticket for the AGF game so hopefully he should have no issue buying a few Europa League tickets (fingers crossed).

I’ve had a look through the link. Even switching the language over to English hasn’t changed the format for me, but I’ve managed to work it out ( person icon on top tab) and I’ve registered an account with them.
I’m not sure what stand the official away fans will be put in, but am assuming if we are buying home end tickets, we all want to try and buy in same section closest to the official way fans.

Same.

How you travelling over?

Same.

How you travelling over?

Arriving by train from Copenhagen at 3pm... Going back just after 11... 500 DKK ish return using an orange ticket to get there... None available on the way back.

I'd advise you ask a Danish mate to register a profile. I know FC Copenhagen have cancelled home end tickets before to English names... I think it was against Leicester.

Arriving by train from Copenhagen at 3pm... Going back just after 11... 500 DKK ish return using an orange ticket to get there... None available on the way back.

I'd advise you ask a Danish mate to register a profile. I know FC Copenhagen have cancelled tickets before to English names... I think it was against Leicester.

They must be checking the IP address on my device, cos I’ve no confirmation email.

I'd advise you ask a Danish mate to register a profile. I know FC Copenhagen have cancelled home end tickets before to English names... I think it was against Leicester.

Yeah, there’s a fair chance FCM will do this.

Noticed the orangebilleter were in short supply yesterday, but I’ll find a way.

Do you know of any buses traveling back to Copenhagen after the game ?

Do you know of any buses traveling back to Copenhagen after the game ?

Not yet mate... Its more likely a lot of UK based bears will organise buses to and from Hamburg. There's a train which leaves at 23.19 for 397 DKK which is a bit of a mess on of a journey... Although the train terminates at Copenhagen central station so I'll probably end up having a kip on that.

No colours and it shouldn't be a problem then, if they had any sense they would open up a section near the away end. At the same time if an away side ever managed to grab home end tickets ahead of actual Bears for a big game, I'd be fuming! And would want the tickets cancelled and any away fan in the wrong end walking out as soon as they walked in from hostility

No colours and it shouldn't be a problem then, if they had any sense they would open up a section near the away end. At the same time if an away side ever managed to grab home end tickets ahead of actual Bears for a big game, I'd be fuming! And would want the tickets cancelled and any away fan in the wrong end walking out as soon as they walked in from hostility

What they did in Vienna last season was brilliant. There can't be many clubs in Europe that would have done the same, especially for such a crucial game.

Aye for those of us who get tickets in the Midtjylland home end I'd definitely not overtly be wearing any colours. I'll be wearing a black north face jacket and a soon-to-be-binned red and black scarf.

Back