FC Nonce 1st-team squad member being "investigated" for remarks about an 8-year-old girl!

bloodandfire

CELTIC are investigating after Armstrong Okoflex was slammed for saying an eight-year-girl would be "peng" when she's older.
The Hoops youth team player, 18, hosted an Instagram Live - inviting followers to get involved and provide "entertainment".
Celtic are probing Okoflex for saying girl, 8, would be 'peng'
The young girl came on with her mum to tell a joke, but after they left he said: "That's cute. She's one of them ones, that she'll probably be peng when she's older."
Peng is a slang word used to describe something of high quality, but also someone that is good looking.
The video has been shared on social media, with the player slammed for his actions and Hoops fans believe he should be let go by the club.
One said: "Okoflex needs to go. He can’t be going around saying stuff like that.
"This live-streaming fad was always going to end in disaster."
Another said: "Okoflex is finished at Celtic."
The youth player made the comments on Instagram Live
Another added: "My psychic powers tell me that Armstrong Okoflex will be leaving Celtic soon."
A spokesperson for Celtic, where Okoflex is yet to make a first team appearance, said: "The matter will be investigated and the appropriate action will be taken."

And the death threats , (can’t use the my account lost my phone excuse won’t work ) line wilb trotted out I thought it meant something else etc etc

Back