FC Nonce 1st-team squad member being "investigated" for remarks about an 8-year-old girl!

Just when you think the rhancids can't go any lower morally, up pops one of them (or in this case several) and they sink even further into the sordid cesspit they infest.

Utter cunts, every last one of them.

WATP

Sweep Sweep Sweep looks like the broom has been out yet again. Yet another disgrace at that stinking club thats been magically forgotten about. Sickening. :mad: :mad:

The same sfa who havent even bothered their arse to investigate anything since the peados started getting jail time ? What makes you think they care about what basically a youth player has said on Instagram. They dont give a shit about anything wrong that lot do.

Yeah I just mean surely there’s due process to follow here, there are guidelines and rules about child protection surely.

The first three words in the OPs post tells you everything. Another one swept away. It wasn't long ago they were releasing statements saying they were leading the way in child protection policies in scottish football. Clearly.

Poisoned paedophile establishment, the lengths that they will go to keep their reputations clean. They believe that they have done no wrong, absolutely sick depravity beyond redemption.

A football club that is renowned for Paedophilia is only going to attract certain members of the community. The place is most likely, still awash with these sick minded bastards.

The same sfa who havent even bothered their arse to investigate anything since the peados started getting jail time ? What makes you think they care about what basically a youth player has said on Instagram. They dont give a shit about anything wrong that lot do.
Absolutely. This is an organisation (SFA) that badged it's base qualification for coaching kids football as, "Early Touches". WTF is going through their rancid minds?

I don’t think that’s true. There genuinely is an SFA investigation ongoing into historic child abuse.

I’m half expecting a cover up as the rest of us are but it does exist and I was encouraged recently to learn that it had been extended as there was significant new evidence of a link between England’s peado ring and celtics.

The fact the English FA are very probably involved in the investigation down south they certainly won’t be covering up any links to FC Peng.

Back