Match Thread FC Ufa 1 (1) v Rangers 1 (2) - 15:00 Thursday - Rangers TV UK & Abroad

DocStone

Administrator
Staff member
BeLOcGh.png

I hate to say it, but this is now the biggest game we face this season so far.

I'll accept a 1 goal defeat as long as we score.:D

We will win this game. They are simply not good enough, especially if they open up. We will dominate the game 2-0 or 2-1 Rangers

In the airport just now heading to New York.
Some of the directors here,the Parks etc.
Hope the players arrive before I need to board.
Get some pics and pass on our good wishes

Was super confident before the Motherwell game, but got the fear a bit now.
I think we will still do it though. Ufa aren't that good and we have the better team and 1-0 lead.

I’m worried . I was before the first leg and I knew so many were underestimating the task in hand .

Perhaps just the fact it’s so huge a game for us on our journey back that I’m being such a pussy . I’d take 2-1 loss right now .

Just get through . Please .

Just win Rangers whatever it takes.

Just back from a ban after getting involved in the post Motherwell match thread ding dong, can’t be doing that again had to talk to the Mrs for 3 days

One final push Rangers!

Then worry Sunday and you'll have earned your rest in the international break (for most of our squad)

I think we will have “learned “from Sunday’s game and the players and the gaffer will prove that point 1-1 for me,but any result that puts us through,with no injuries I’ll take.

Taking a 1-0 lead over there is actually a decent result.
One goal at any time kills them . . . even if they score one first. They'd need two more to win.
Even if they're 2-0 up, one Rangers goal and we're through.
I'm confident we'll get the job done.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

Moment of truth has arrived, let's not throw it away. Our away form in Europe so far has been encouraging, put one in the net to get us through.

Mon the Gers, just do it.

Good luck to the team tomorrow, bring back a good result and no injuries for Sunday.
LET'S GO.

Can someone put up a guide for how to set up Rangers TV for idiots like me?

Someone said earlier that you need to book the game by 1pm, is that correct?

This is going to be a tough watch tomorrow - especially if they score first.

Saying that - if we score first, I’ll be terrified we try and sit in and defend and things can go easily and horribly wrong.

For the nerves and sanity of a million bears around the World - just get us through!

If we were taking 2 goal lead I would not be overly bothered by this game. However we are not as comfortable as we should be. It will be a nervous watch but they have to come out to play this time which should open up space and give us a scoring opportunity or two. We score, the games a bogie. A change of formation from Sunday will also help.
We will get through but our boys are beginning to flag

The importance of this match is such that the usual massive media swirl hasn’t gathered around the Club as yet which can only be a good thing. All we need is to remain focussed with the battle mentality over the next few days to come out with positive results to take into the break..Mr Gerrard will have instilled this. 1 nill win tomorrow!

Our biggest and most important away European game since Fiorentina in UEFA semi final, 2008. Predict a 2 v 0 away win for us.

Rangers TV bought.

Early escape from work organised.

Just need a Rangers victory now.

Would love an early goal to calm the nerves but any result with a clean sheet i'll take it.
Let's Go Rangers!
Get to the group stage in style.
0-1 Rangers (Tav Pen)

You need to have purchased the game at least 2 hours prior to kick off.

Cheers.

Can I purchase the game in the morning and then sign in later?

I'm working in the morning and then 'working' from home in the afternoon but won't be in until after 1pm.

can UFA play any other way, everything I have read about them suggests its all counterattack stuff. I would expect us to adopt similar tactics, so looks like a 0-0 draw!

Really tough team selection, will he play Morelos and Lafferty? Or will he play one with Kent and Candieas better suited to track back and help defensively?

So nervous for this already. Being back in the group stages of European competition would be such an achievement just hope we can get over the line.

Really tough team selection, will he play Morelos and Lafferty? Or will he play one with Kent and Candieas better suited to track back and help defensively?

I will be surprised if it isn't

McGregor
Tavernier
Goldson
Katic
Flanagan
Jack
Arfield
Ejaria
Candeias
Morelos
Kent

Just don’t concede and it’s job done. Get an early goal and it’s game over. They’re not much so coming at us, they’ll expose themselves.

Nervous as %^*& still. Always am.

Back