Match Thread FC Ufa 1 (1) v Rangers 1 (2) - 15:00 Thursday - Rangers TV UK & Abroad

Phew! My stomach is in knots with the tension of that last half hour but I won’t cover what has been said or say what I really feel about certain individuals, but:-
1/ Their goal I feel was offside!
2/ Alfie, grow up!
3/ Flanno, you were unlucky!
4/ The others, you are all heroes!
5/ 8 games just to qualify!
6/ Winger and CH in tomorrow!
7/ We deserve a wild card, announce him!
8/ God, thank you for the Rangers!

Heart in mouth watching that as I counted down every minute. Outstanding performance. Ufa were a tidy team. For them, it was like shooting fish in a barrel, and still they did not pass. Here we come, Europe.

Respect your opinion bear.
I'm 37. Have never seen a player booked twice in a second for decent.
I see it happen twice a week.

I'm. Up. For a. Challenge though.
No one can me one decision like it in 40 years.
For every 1.that you can show me over 40 years, I'll show 10. Similar incidents that didn't lead to a red.
Loser gives 2,000 pounds to Erskine.

You could just email world football and tell them only Rangers need to follow the written rule of football.
Subservance has a line.

Wake the fuck up bears.
I get what you’re trying to say but Morelos us still to blame.
Honestly, I can’t name you a previous, similar example.
I read of Kyriakos (so) at the piggery but don’t remember it.

how the hell can you say he done absolutely nothing wrong today.

He got kicked the hell out of 4 weeks running.
Never made a foul.
Turned a man legally for the 6th time. And got a foul against him.

I'll grudgingly take a ban because of any prick who has never kicked a football. In. Any kind of. Competitive game and tell you. You at bang out of order.
Morelos can't turn a defender without a foul given against him.

The mentally challengeds are scared, there is an agenda to keep his value down.
That suits me.
He stays.
Why would "bears" keep peddling sh
the 9 players left were immense

can't believe gerrard's gotten us through

honestly didn't think it was impossible

incredible from stevie g
This is a fucking great and historical day for Glasgow rangers and not one of the players who entered or left the field. Let us down.
We are the people.

The sun are running an article saying rtv was brought down by a tim who showed old firm goals against us. Now my link never worked but I certainly never seen this?

Catching up, not saw it.

I'm in my 50's, and when younger I'd watch any fitba on the TV regardless of where, who, standard etc.

2 yellows back to back while not common, was far from unheard of. And that in the day if you took a hatchet to a boys leg it was borderline yellow.

Usually from memory it was the other way round from Morelos, throw the ball away, get card, give volley of verbal, second card. * if I got his circumstances correctly.

You're reading too much into this, we friggin' won.

I know it's been lost amongst the red card fiasco, but Flanagan was awful tonight.

If that had been Tav there would already be 10 thread about him.

There will still be 10 threads about Tav. Apparently it was his fault that the linesman is blind and that he didn't pull Morelos away from the ref (after he had pulled Morelos away from the ref)

Phew! My stomach is in knots with the tension of that last half hour but I won’t cover what has been said or say what I really feel about certain individuals, but:-
1/ Their goal I feel was offside!
2/ Alfie, grow up!
3/ Flanno, you were unlucky!
4/ The others, you are all heroes!
5/ 8 games just to qualify!
6/ Winger and CH in tomorrow!
7/ We deserve a wild card, announce him!
8/ God, thank you for the Rangers!

and 9/ Stevie Fucking G. That is all

My German wife was screaming Nein Nein at the tv or me towards the end of the game , her farter well and truly burst

Reactions: Msm
Catching up, not saw it.

I'm in my 50's, and when younger I'd watch any fitba on the TV regardless of where, who, standard etc.

2 yellows back to back while not common, was far from unheard of. And that in the day if you took a hatchet to a boys leg it was borderline yellow.

Usually from memory it was the other way round from Morelos, throw the ball away, get card, give volley of verbal, second card. * if I got his circumstances correctly.

You're reading too much into this, we friggin' won.
Dave Bowman of Dundee Utd once got two yellows in the space of a minute, both for dissent

The arse that was Andrew Waddell was the referee. Weak refs tend to hide behind their cards

Ejaria's goal was vital as UFA needing 3 gave us some breathing space. McGregor save was crucial and it was great to see a Rangers team determined to defend and put their bodies on the line time after time.

Spent whole second half counting down minutes and not great for nerves.

Best thing is we have our Rangers back, a team that fights to the bitter end. A performance of grit and determination, desire and passion.

Hard to believe we have come on so far so quickly.

WATP

I've got a 13+ hour flight to Manila tomorrow. Terrible flyer. I seriously did not need that :eek: Fantastic effort from the lads. This squad and management sure know the meaning of the term No Surrender.

Appreciate youve taken time. To reply.
I'm still fleeing.
The highs. The lows and the beer.
Even so. Kyrgiakos at the scum hut adds to your opinion and probably more so to mine.

I'm not into international conspiracies much.
But have seen Morelos have double. Figures fouls again him without lifting a finger and without the hint. Of a foul.

It sinister. And his reds. Are. A. Joke.

He's. No angel.

Oh. And my space bar is shite. And has a hard on for full stops, regardless.

I've already fought my corner. On. Messenger with many a friend. Who. I feel can't. See th Woods for the trees. But that's not to say I'm not blinkered.

I'm a firm believer in not defending the indefensible but I don't feel I'm anywhere near the line in that.

As I've said to. A few friends.
We'll draw betis and we can discuss this over a pint in Spain.
Or elsewhere whoever we draw.

Apologies the loony rant. And we are. The people.

There will still be 10 threads about Tav. Apparently it was his fault that the linesman is blind and that he didn't pull Morelos away from the ref (after he had pulled Morelos away from the ref)
It was all Tav's fault, Morelos - case of mistaken identity (the ref thought it was Tav)
Their goal - Tav was blocking the linesman's view,
Flanny - Tav was on the field at the time

So proud of those players to get through with nine men like they did.

Morelos stupid, but I still think it’s a harsh red. Flanagan’s was an absolute joke sending off!

Never thought we would reach the group stage at the outset, and what a feeling to have proper European football back.

Onwards and upwards for Sunday now.

A monumental and incredible performance what a result.

I'm incredibly proud of Mr Gerrard, our back room team and the players.

I've been waiting years for this moment to be finally back in European competition.

My nerves are wrecked and I was emotional what a day in our illustrious history.

I fucking love Rangers.

Thanks. Alfredo owes no one, fuck all.
I'd say you owe him a fair amount.
What have you done to thank him.

The attempts to belittle out prized assets for doing absolutely nothing wrong today are pathetic.
You! Are fucking pathetic. And I've no fucking doubt you vote SNP or Labour.
Morelos was idiotic today and he'll know it. And if not Stevie G should make sure he knows all about it when the team get back home. From Flanagan's interview he said that both he and Morelos apologised to the rest of the team which is fair enough, but lessons must be learned. Other teams know it takes hee-haw to get Alfredo to lose the plot. He's got to learn, just as you've got to learn to stop abusing other Bears who are making valid points.

Morelos was idiotic today and he'll know it. And if not Stevie G should make sure he knows all about it when the team get back home. From Flanagan's interview he said that both he and Morelos apologised to the rest of the team which is fair enough, but lessons must be learned. Other teams know it takes hee-haw to get Alfredo to lose the plot. He's got to learn, just as you've got to learn to stop abusing other Bears who are making valid points.
I'll have to respectfully disagree.
Stevie and Alfie will be high fiving and hugging and rightly so.

And will be working on a way to be gon with this sectarian, bigotes, racist shite that sees the wee man taken the cunt out of to keep his value down.
In my humble opinion of course.
But a special thanks to every bear who feels like toeing the mentally challenged party line, because the lower his value, the longer he stays,. So thanks chaps.

You should get a ban for this, abuse of the players is not on like this

If Morelos doesn't want the paying support to give him abuse he should show a lot more respect for the badge, the club and the fans.

Scoring a few goals doesn't make him immune from criticism. His immaturity and unprofessionalism could have had serious implications today.

If he continues along this path I'll continue to berate him. Perhaps in the heat of the moment i used some harsh language but how will you feel if he's given a red under similar circumstances on Sunday?

And will be working on a way to be gon with this sectarian, bigotes, racist shite that sees the wee man taken the cunt out of to keep his value down.
But a special thanks to every bear who feels like toeing the mentally challenged party line, because the lower his value, the longer he stays,. So thanks chaps.
With respect mate, Morelos chose to kick the ball away and then bump his gums. His choice. He gave the official a chink of light to send him off and he took it. That was Morelos’ fault, 100% his fault.
Nobody loves to see the wee man give his all in our famous blue shirt any more than I do, but if he cannot be educated in the art of how to react (or not react) to arising situations then he’s no good to us. Gerrard needs to educate him and it needs to be blunt and the lesson needs to be given now.
.....and well done The Magnificent Rangers !!

The sun are running an article saying rtv was brought down by a tim who showed old firm goals against us. Now my link never worked but I certainly never seen this?

No it didn't happen on RangersTV. Seen a suggestion it was some YouTube stream that got hacked in the same way some of our guys hacked one of their streams a couple of weeks ago.

They are always second to everything.

Watched it via my RangerTV stream down the pub. Chill, in Holland so at least 4 bears got to watch it.

Home now a few Whiskys too many, buzzing, but with a nippy wife :p

Fark it, well worth it. Cracking 9 man performance although counted every one of the last 20 minutes second for second.

What a roar, from all four of us :D when the final whistle went!

Magic stuff!!!! :D

You make good points.
The exception here being that nobody wound Morelos up this time.
Today was 100@% his own stupidity.
Yes the referee made a poor decision, and kicking the ball away can be put down to frustration but what followed was stupid.
At the point of his booking he should be showing a bit of contrition and spooking ap the refs arse.

Toeing the mentally challenged line? Nae worries, but if you don't think SG will not be having a right good talking to AM when we get back then he wouldn't be doing his job properly. Most important thing was that we did it and the rest can wait.

sov19g.jpg

Not long home from work, got a text from my son to say we were down to 9 men - thought the worst however to learn we've got through, fceking delighted what a result and obviously what a performance ~ onwards and upwards, bring on the scummers.
WATP

Just caught some highlights. Wow that referee looked awful. Morelos was never two yellows and Flanagan won the ball fairly!

Well their shite never worked, 9 v 12 , we did the business.

Back