FCSB with only 14 players in the squad tonight in Uefa game

Ianis 4 the 55

Offdide Ref!!!
Hit hard by Covid, 7 players from the first team and 9 from management, including the coach, missing.
19 years goalkeeper and 4-5 U20 in the team. 3 players on the bench, none is a goalkeeper.
Man, Morutan and Coman playing.
I'll go loco and put 10 pounds on them to win it just for the thrill.

Crazy that they make teams play like this. I was reading earlier about a German non-league team who only fielded 7 players and lost 37-0 or something like that. Turns the game into a farce.

Crazy that they make teams play like this. I was reading earlier about a German non-league team who only fielded 7 players and lost 37-0 or something like that. Turns the game into a farce.

I think I heard the same thing on Talksport on the drive home from work after our game. They were facing a fine of €200 if they didn’t play the game so they decided to play it and just social distanced from the other team while out on the pitch.

hmm.png

Playing against 9 men and you've got a corner last kick of the game but only put two guys in the box? Seems legit

Surely that game gets investigated thoroughly. Now clearly I've not watched it but looking at it on Livescore, it seems highly suspicious (to say the least).

Surely that game gets investigated thoroughly. Now clearly I've not watched it but looking at it on Livescore, it seems highly suspicious (to say the least).

FCSB only had like 2 players from their normal starters and they have an 18 year old goalie who pulled some Karius moves. Don't know if it's that weird.

That was fun. No legit stopper tonight, players from youth team in the defence line, 3 players on the bench and still Coman scores 1, pass for another and gets a penalty. Dennis Man hattrick and some stupid moves in defence for FCSB. Crazy

Back