Federer says "no thanks" and doesn't sign Celtic top at Wimbledon

Grigo Yossarian

Just imagine having a ticket to see Federer at Wimbledon on a beautiful sunny day and you get to your seat and that fucking mutant appears next to you. Probably desperately hoping his selliktap will be a conversation starter.
It was a conversation starter mate. Just no involving him :p

Reactions: TN8

SuffolkGer

Feel sorry for the people sitting next to the sweat drenched green and grey rag wearing mhanky tramp tucking into their strawberries and cream with a wee pimms while the stinking tramp swigs buckfast and eats stale spam rolls. Must be an awful stench and a plague of flies hovering over the honking hobo.
Very funny that. Should be used as a reference in schools to teach kids how to use nouns and adjectives.

Barclay the Bear

Honestly they have no class,the year we won the league at tannadice (tango Sunday) I was at the Monaco GP ,,after the gp ,and us winning the league,,what do we see in one of the pubs but 3 stinky manks in their horrible hoops,,the only ones out of 100000 with a football top on ,so classy, it was funny because we won the league that day and even funnier when the police lifted them and give one of them a good whack with his stick,,

Tumshie

What kind of clown wears a football top to somewhere like Wimbledon. Bad enough when you see the green n grey hourdes at music festivals and on holiday.

JorgAlbertz

I have it on good authority that Roger is a big Neuchatel Xamax fan and the first match his dad took him to was the 5-1 thrashing they handed out to the tims.

randomhero

Reminds me of when i seen ac/dc at wembley. 10's of thousands of people, london, a rock concert ffs and the 1 freak wearing a football top, you guessed it...

jackstar

Celtic top to Wimbledon. Seriously weird bunch
Exactly,why would you wear a football top to a tennis match,crazy and I'm surprised they let him in wearing it,given how conservative they are. Probably the reason why he didn't sign it,never the less, it's a kick in the arse.

Brazilbear

There was a lad with a Northern Ireland top on, he had a green and white jester hat with a small union jack on itas well.

vinnie

Haw Rog, gonna syn ma shurt big man. Ure pyre the best at aw nat racket baw stuff annat.

Plebe

dbear

Rodger, how about that speshul relationship, mind we put a French advert in the English speaking newspaper in Switzerland!

Carson's Cat

I fail to see him offering him anything to sign. Only that glaikit cellic bleuuuugghh.
Right at the start of the video you see the mawkit one pointing his pen towards his grey and green rag only for Federer to ignore him.

I've been three times to Wimbledon - the most recent being 5 years ago when my son got lucky in his tennis club ballot. I have never seen anyone wearing a football top. The idea of wearing the mhanky rings is repugnant.

donka

Young Boys FC are Swiss, maybe Roger supports them and misinterpreted the stories of how Celtic fuucked Young Boys???