Federer says "no thanks" and doesn't sign Celtic top at Wimbledon

RossTaggart91

Saw one wearing one at the Tampa Bay Buccaneers Chicago Bears game down in Wemberlee a few years back like. Couldn’t believe my eyes like. May as well tattoo hoops onto their skin the smelly tramp mutants!

Timardim

Rodger says no to dodger....wait 'til you see the abuse he gets from tim....it will show them up for what they are....scum tramps

im_a_good_bluenose

Was taking the piss out of a Tim about it last night, apparently there is some challenge on one of their boards to get a Mhanky top on display on the telly at every major sporting event this year.
Sad khunts will probably do it as well

Covenanter1

I can only presume that the Big Man is of the Calvanist Faith. There is a statue of John Knox, John Calvin, Martin Luther and Zwengli the fathers of the Protestant Reformation in Geneva.
Not completely sure of Zwengli if I'm honest

Blastie Bear

I saw the tramp in the crowd during their match. They had the game on in our office. As soon as I saw him i couldn't hold back my knee jerk reaction and shouted out....well you can probably take a guess.

weetam3106

I am surprised he was allowed into Wimbledon at all, don't they have some sort of dress code? Makes me sick to see those tops when I am watching a sporting occasion. They symbolise child rape and terrorist murderers, their symbolism and colours should be on the banned list like a proscribed organisation.

dt17

Genuinely wouldn't be surprised if he wore a normal t shirt to get in then changed into the Celtic top.

Weird behaviour.

Seen it at The Masters a while ago as well, and a UFC or boxing event.

ao2

They don't need us to embarrass them, they do it magnificently themselves. Ffs, the state of that, and oh so typical of your average tim. Every day I wake up and thank myself I was born and bred a bluenose.

Timardim

Was taking the piss out of a Tim about it last night, apparently there is some challenge on one of their boards to get a Mhanky top on display on the telly at every major sporting event this year.
Sad khunts will probably do it as well
No doubt it'll be the same unwashed Dublin deckchair passed around in the gangrene brigade pit

Pablo95

I'm of the conclusion that Wimbledon hired him as a sort of "Jamboy" or Jambhoy. stick one stinky fenian on the front row and he's guaranteed to keep the flies away from the properly dressed British public.
Good thinking BY The LTA

blue barney

Saw one football shirt in the stadium over both days of the New York Yankees/Boston RedSox London series.

You don't even need to guess which one it was.
Apart from one Liverpool shirt it was the only football shirt I saw at Glastonbury festival. They seem to think it is some kind of rule that they have to wear it where ever they go. Just look at any queuefor airport check in. There’s always a full kit wanker.