Federer says "no thanks" and doesn't sign Celtic top at Wimbledon

Love .....
giphy.gif

.... Deuce loyal
The return bounce has gone tits up so that makes them 40 love ! ;)

They don't need us to embarrass them, they do it magnificently themselves. Ffs, the state of that, and oh so typical of your average tim. Every day I wake up and thank myself I was born and bred a bluenose.

Was taking the piss out of a Tim about it last night, apparently there is some challenge on one of their boards to get a Mhanky top on display on the telly at every major sporting event this year.
Sad khunts will probably do it as well

No doubt it'll be the same unwashed Dublin deckchair passed around in the gangrene brigade pit

I'm of the conclusion that Wimbledon hired him as a sort of "Jamboy" or Jambhoy. stick one stinky 19th Century Terrorist on the front row and he's guaranteed to keep the flies away from the properly dressed British public.
Good thinking BY The LTA

Saw one football shirt in the stadium over both days of the New York Yankees/Boston RedSox London series.

You don't even need to guess which one it was.
Apart from one Liverpool shirt it was the only football shirt I saw at Glastonbury festival. They seem to think it is some kind of rule that they have to wear it where ever they go. Just look at any queuefor airport check in. There’s always a full kit wanker.

These uneducated tramp lowlifes are a constant reminder on why they will never have the class and upbringing we do.

An utter embarrassment to not just Scotland but mankind.

There is definitely something wrong with these people. Celtic strip to Wimbledon - c'mon to %^*&. Nobody is saying you need to wear a dinner suit or anything but making yourself look like the dregs of humanity.

Celtic fans are a rare breed in that. They genuinely think it shows passion and the upmost support for their club. What it does is make them look like the lowest form of fan out there. That one that has to wear the kit everywhere.

This guy has made himself look an absolute tramp.

They fckd a Swiss team over in Europe, off the park where they do most of their football
Maybe Federer knows this?
Or maybe Federer doesn't want his name on a rhag that has become synonymous with child abuse?

They have become Europe's most toxic football club.

I am surprised he was allowed into Wimbledon at all, don't they have some sort of dress code? Makes me sick to see those tops when I am watching a sporting occasion. They symbolise child rape and terrorist murderers, their symbolism and colours should be on the banned list like a proscribed organisation.

Some of them genuinely think that being a celtic fan is like being part of some crusade for righteousness, like the abolitionist or suffragette movements.

Apart from one Liverpool shirt it was the only football shirt I saw at Glastonbury festival. They seem to think it is some kind of rule that they have to wear it where ever they go. Just look at any queuefor airport check in. There’s always a full kit wanker.

Generally I think it is best to ignore them and not even comment on them but one thing that really gets to me is their wearing of the green and grey at inappropriate places and times. Especially musical festivals.

I love Primavera and although it is in Barcelona you barely see Barca's strip on display and almost no other football strip. Primavera is usually held the weekend of the CL Final but when Real played Juve a couple of years back the only strip I saw all night was the unwashed.

Benicassim always has one or two in their strip knocking about.

Du-fecking-brovnik last week there was a whole family of utter mutants wearing their colours. Even Lady T who has no interest in football and despairs of me and my attitude to them agreed they all looked dolly dimple and filthy - and of course wider that they were tall.

I saw the tramp in the crowd during their match. They had the game on in our office. As soon as I saw him i couldn't hold back my knee jerk reaction and shouted out....well you can probably take a guess.
You shouted Y.. F..... M.... B...... Am I right ? :)) .....minus the Hs of course !

The mans a Bear ffs
Remember an old photo years ago when Federer was a kid of him wearing a Scotland football top so he might well know more than we think

Back