Feeling Helpless.....

We will finish second, Dave King will get the 1p share issue sorted, we will have a new manager appointed for next season and will be given another £10 million plus budget to spend and importantly we will have our own merchandise deal, ..... We will come good guys our bad luck can't go forever.
Things are dreadful at the moment .But keep the faith and I'm sure our fortunes will turn.

Here’s how I suspect your points will play out
  • We won’t finish second, well do well to be third
  • The share issue won’t be resolved
  • Murty will be the manager
  • There will be no £10m
  • We’ll renew with Puma

Wednesday night worries me. It's Motherwell Ffs and forget about about the 30th. Tv, radio, phone off.

The last 2 games have left me numb. This side is just going through the motions now.

If we lose the next 2 games the boards decision to back murty looks even worse.

I genuinely can’t get excited about watching a team that fails to do the basics and has me leaving Ibrox in a bad mood (and having to listen to a whining teenager). I’ll be there though, let’s hope the team shows up too.

.....about our situation. When Murty was named manager my heart sank. I wished him well, but yesterday was like watching a slow motion car crash that we all foreseen. He’s the wrong guy, we know it, he knows it and the board know it.

I am now sick of this same shite time and again, but personally feel helpless about it. What are we to do?

As fans what options are available to us?

- Do nothing and hope things sort themselves out
- Express your dissatisfaction with recent events and performances using displays, chants etc during games and outside the stadium
- Vote with your wallet ie refuse to attend games or renew season tickets until the board act

Now without a doubt the last option is obviously last resort in desperate times. Do I think it's necessary right now? 100% no. But how long do we go on simply hoping that things improve while the board make a mess of everything they do.

Anyone who even considers stoping supporting Rangers cause we're shite should probably find something better to do . Supporting Rangers is about far more than winning or losing . Times are awful at the moment but no matter the rubbish on the he park or the strife off it , if you've no desire to be part of our support when times are bad you should probably find something else to do .

No one has suggested such a thing, nor thought it I imagine. Times are hard and everyone has a right to vent their anger and frustration. We all follow on!

Merry Christmas.

The finances have got to be in a horrendous way before we even thought about appointing Murty. That's my worry.

Certain departments better improve over the summer.

A decent strip from a leading manufacturer could net us plenty.

I just hope the club delivers but they aren't good at that right now.

Back