Feels like the end of an Era

it will be sad to see some players leaving as they have gave us their all,lets see what fresh faces we can bring in next season,im sure Gio will get it spot on with signings

Hopefully it is. New manager and a summer to rebuild with new faces and new energy. Great send off for those that have put the effort in to get us back to title wins and domestic success, but it doesn't stop here.

No doubt it is the end of an era.

Thank you, thank you, thank you to this group.

They have given us our identity back, and for that I'll be forever grateful.

We Are The People.

No doubt it is the end of an era.

Thank you, thank you, thank you to this group.

They have given us our identity back, and for that I'll be forever grateful.

We Are The People.
Who were the players who went to the Union bears at the end? Someone said 4 players as if to say goodbye

I think today the journey was fully completed. We have won the league (last year), got to EL final and had some cracking runs in Europe. Now we have a Scottish cup. We havent got as many trophies as we want, but its the end of the *journey*.

We now move into a transition from there into Gios era. We will have a back bone of existing players, like Tav, Lundstrum (best on earth), Jack and Arfield. They know what it is all about and have the new players up for it.

It’s the end of an unreal journey over the past 4 years. Some unbelievable highs and some kick in balls along the way but fucking love them. Probably the right time to freshen up though.

It is the end of an era today but I’ll be honest I get excited by the notion of change. I like seeing players come and go. I hope we develop more players that go onto success for us then leave for good money allowing us to keep building and funding the next new big thing.

I’m looking forward to Gio moulding the team into his vision rather than just ticking over with Gerrards

I think it will be an evolution rather than a revolution. I just hope we get our business done early, so the new team gets a full pre-season together.

I feel like they’ve brought me back to how I felt as a teenager following Rangers when Gio was a player great memories good songs and I can’t wait for next season

Said to Mrs T_C tonight that I'm already looking forward to 22/23.
Good times ahead, sure of it.

Already got us not winning the CL. Disgraceful lack of ambition
Progress through the group stage and drop down during the knockout rounds (if that's even possible with the new rules). Otherwise solid performances through the group stage to get us in third and drop down that way. Then win every knockout game in 90 and win the final in 90 too. CL the year after along with the super cup. Steady progress and ambition. ;)

Can see a big changeover this summer and Gerrards squad/team getting broken up.
Arguably last season was the end of an era and mistepped in not making upgrades then.

The Club have to learn from that mistake because another Summer like it and we’ll be in serious trouble next season and beyond.

This has got to become Gio’s Team and Squad very quickly and in a short period of time which is not easy.

I think today the journey was fully completed. We have won the league (last year), got to EL final and had some cracking runs in Europe. Now we have a Scottish cup. We havent got as many trophies as we want, but its the end of the *journey*.

We now move into a transition from there into Gios era. We will have a back bone of existing players, like Tav, Lundstrum (best on earth), Jack and Arfield. They know what it is all about and have the new players up for it.
That's probably right; the rebuild, or "journey" is complete and the platform for future success is there for Van Bronkhorst to build from. We have a manager who wants to be here, going into next season, and has an affection for the club one would expect for that role. To begin with, his signings will be interesting.

Back