Felix Magath applied for the hearts job

uneasydaz

GERMAN legend Felix Magath has applied to to become the next Hearts boss, according to reports.

The Jambos are yet to appoint a permanent replacement for Craig Levein after he was axed almost two weeks ago.

And the Edinburgh Evening News claim that former Bayern Munich boss Magath has sent in his CV to Ann Budge.

They say the 66-year-old is keen to manage in Scottish football and is confident he could have the club challenging on the trophy front

Magath’s last job came in 2017 with Chinese side Shandong Luneng.

Prior to that he took charge of Fulham for a brief period in 2014 after spells at Wolfsburg, Shalke, Bayern Munich and Stuttgart.

The German bought a one per cent share in Rangers in 2015 and, speaking three years later in 2018, insisted he had no intention of selling his stakes.

Even Hearts are not that mad.

An absolute disaster at Fulham, his methods were bonkers. Over trained his team, alienated big players, promoted youth players before being anywhere near ready for first team.

One of these guys that just applies for every job going. Bet he's got a wanky CV cover line straight from the David Brent/sol Campbell school of management

Even Hearts are not that mad.

An absolute disaster at Fulham, his methods were bonkers. Over trained his team, alienated big players, promoted youth players before being anywhere near ready for first team.
I'm sold, he should definitely be the next Hearts manager :D

John Souttar, ankle ligaments you say? Wee bit of stilton on that, right as rain in no time.

I’ve seen loads of Hearts fans online saying they wouldn’t take Moyes.

They’re so far above their station it’s not even funny. Wouldn’t take Moyes - he’s no Klopp but they should be grateful if he was even considering it.
I'll raise you. Was listening to the Radio on way home from work earlier and Hugh Keevins implied that if Zlatan wanted to sign for Celtic, it might still not happen as Neil Lennon might not want him.

(Celtic fan called in suggesting that they should sign Zlatan as the big man said on TV a few years ago he'd love to play for Celtic, which means of course he'd sign for them now as he's looking for a new team, despite interest from Milan and Utd)

Felix and Anne Budgie?
s-l300.jpg

They’re so far above their station it’s not even funny. Wouldn’t take Moyes - he’s no Klopp but they should be grateful if he was even considering it.

Moyes would be a huge appointment for them, they're completely deluded if they think otherwise. Surely he wouldn't go there though, even after his rep has taken a hit he still has more stock than that, he did pretty well at West Ham so if he bides his time he can take a PL job this season, maybe Norwich get worried for example.

Are you kidding? Hahahaha. Who do they think they are?

Remember when at Fulham he overtrained them & players revolted an absolute rocket.:))

Remember when Fulham's team of pampered millionaires won 3 league championships and 2 doubles? Magath is a bit eccentric and disciplinarians aren't popular with modern footballer wannabes who are only in it for the lifestyle but his managerial record is seriously good. He won a Bundesliga with Wolfsburg so I'm not sure either Hearts (or Fulham) are in a position to mock.

Are you kidding? Hahahaha. Who do they think they are?
I would bite your hand off for Moyes.

The man himself basically had a chuckle to himself at the mention of us or Hibs, as if to say 'no no, don't be silly'.

We need to accept our status at the moment which is a bag of spanners.

I would bite your hand off for Moyes.

The man himself basically had a chuckle to himself at the mention of us or Hibs, as if to say 'no no, don't be silly'.

We need to accept our status at the moment which is a bag of spanners.
He would be an incredible appointment for Hearts, but like you say would probably be out of your reach financially. I actually thought Moyes would have been a decent appointment for the filth.

He would be an incredible appointment for Hearts, but like you say would probably be out of your reach financially. I actually thought Moyes would have been a decent appointment for the filth.

Yeah well I actually think that's probably the only job he would take up here, except of course the Rangers job but there's obvious reasons that wouldn't happen.

Can see us lumped with Pressley for the banter.

It’s Hearts ffs.

They shouldn’t be turning their noses up at anybody.
I’m actually surprised at people laughing at the notion of him applying as if somehow he’s beneath them.

It’s Hearts.

Back