Female football fans

need pics

Agreed, this thread has failed to deliver

football-babes-3.jpg

thus far......

I've been going to games since I was about 8 from about 1968 my dad used to lift me over the turnstiles been hooked ever since after my family it's my team still get buzz every time I walk into Ibrox
You only 58 ? Well I'll be dammed :p

My last couple of long term girlfriends have gone to Ibrox with me and both my daughters have season tickets

Half a dozen regulars on our bus with season tickets that they have owned for many years.

You can double that for the bigger games.

Taken the Mrs a few times but won't go after early October until late April cos it's 'too cold'.

Telt her that's what a scarf's for.

Been going to see Rangers since I was a wee yin with my dad, my sister and I have been residents in the EE for years and have left my dad in peace over in the Govan ;)

I often see a group of Cardiff City fans heading to the station to catch a train to Cardiff. There's around 12 to 15 of them on a regular basis, most of them female. I've also worked with quite a few ladies who attended matches (varying teams) regularly.

Watching matches on TV, most crowds seem to include a fair number of female fans

From the late 80's to the mid 90's I travelled to matches on a supporters bus, I can only remember 2 young lady regulars. I honestly don't think I knew any females who were remotely interested in football never mind attending matches.

I know there are a few Bearettes who are on FF, there's probably more but with gender neutral monikers, my question is what sort of percentage of match attending Rangers fans are female?

I'd also be interested to know for how long Bearettes have been attending matches.

Lily, the 95 year old lady that still has a season ticket in the SJ Front, met her future husband in the East Enclosure. That must be more than seventy years ago.

I'm a female and a pretty big Rangers fan, I think myself and other female Rangers fans knowledge and love of Rangers would rival a lot of the men!

Just out of interest, as there will be those that want to know, how big size 10, 14 , 16 or more? :D
Seriously though, I'm sure many female Rangers fans are as knowledgeable as males regarding anything to do with the Bears ;)

Many female football fans are as clued up, passionate and loyal as men.

Pity quite a few aren't though. Stalkers, freaks, slags, money grabbing bitches and loners. Thankfully this group are in the minority

Clearly a lot more lady Bears than I would have thought.

Good work.

Pity quite a few aren't though. Stalkers, freaks, slags, money grabbing bitches and loners. Thankfully this group are in the minority

Hoy you, I'm quite partial to a slag :mad:

What's wrong with the loners? At least you don't have to pretend to like their friends.

And the only reason I mentioned the negative bit as friends and I have encountered some utter psycho birds through football. Most are sound

Early nineties took my sons to a football tournament and was going to miss a game so misses went to a match to see what all the shouting was about came back hooked

My (recently ex) missus follows us everywhere. Home, away, Europe. Saw her coming in drenched at midnight on a Midweek from shitholes like Cowdenbeath and saw her come in off a plane at 2AM from Luxembourg.

She's clued up to f*ck, as are a lot of our female fans.

My aunt was a season ticket holder until my uncle passed away, she couldn't handle him not sitting next to her.
I took my missus and daughter to see the Rangers, my missus is a big football fan, and it was a big event in our house, she got Johnny Hubbards autograph and just as we were walking up the stairs to our seats and you see the pitch, my missus stopped my daughter and said, "remember this, look out on the pitch and how beautiful it looks." During the match my missus was shouting in her loud English accent, to the amusement of the people around her, it was a great! I would happily take them back every week if we lived up the road again.

First went to Ibrox at age 13. Now 61 and have always been fairly obsessed with football. My father and brother first got me interested and I bought my first season ticket at age 17 when I started working. Moved down south and regularly drove up to Glasgow from the south of England on a Saturday morning and back on a Sunday morning just to see Rangers. One of the many benefits of being retired is that I can watch lots of games on TV.

I know quite a few other women who love football just as much as the men. It's just a much better spectator sport than most others although I also enjoy tennis, cricket, rugby and athletics and I'm not even gay!

The day I take my missus to a Rangers game, is the day I do a Prince Tommen, what happens at the football,must stay at the football;)

I have had my season ticket for 30 years going since I was a child, only go to home games due to having kids, my husband plays rugby he watched kids while I was at games. I was going when I met him. my best pals are the boys from school who I started to go with to football, always been the only girl they are my best pals, got me through the loss of my son 2 years ago,

I often see a group of Cardiff City fans heading to the station to catch a train to Cardiff. There's around 12 to 15 of them on a regular basis, most of them female. I've also worked with quite a few ladies who attended matches (varying teams) regularly.

Watching matches on TV, most crowds seem to include a fair number of female fans

From the late 80's to the mid 90's I travelled to matches on a supporters bus, I can only remember 2 young lady regulars. I honestly don't think I knew any females who were remotely interested in football never mind attending matches.

I know there are a few Bearettes who are on FF, there's probably more but with gender neutral monikers, my question is what sort of percentage of match attending Rangers fans are female?

I'd also be interested to know for how long Bearettes have been attending matches.
. . . . . . rules

Football is for men! Women watch soaps! - they are not naturally competitive so why would they care who wins? They are naturally nosey and gossipy so they are more suited to watching what the neighbours are up to than watching football, or for that matter any sport! I suppose there are exceptions but the above rule still stands! Why would a woman care about a mens football team any more than a man would care about a womens football team???
Put the rod away ffs. you won't be able to reel them all in to the boat.

Can't honestly believe some of the comments on this thread beyond rediculous. For what it's worth my daughter and son go to the games with me whilst their father stays at home not interested.

Back