Female ref for the Bayern game tonight

She had one of her first games against my local club in a lower league match and was great.

Her boyfried is Howard Webb by the way.

Tbh I was impressed with the female refs in charge in that under 17s tournament yesterday. Definitely better than some of the garbage we get stuck with up here.

Tbh I was impressed with the female refs in charge in that under 17s tournament yesterday. Definitely better than some of the garbage we get stuck with up here.

Not saying it's because shes a female but me made a total lady's front bottom of the Roma red card.

I'm all for it providing we can still have seperate epithets. Like actors and actresses.

I can't abide women calling themselves "actors"

So, for me, referee-esses!:cool:;):))

The women refs in the youth tournament were actually good I thought.

Took no shit, didn’t let players interfere with their decisions, used VAR when needed, didn’t get any big calls wrong.

Enjoyed the games much more as a consequence of good refereeing.

apart from the ref yesterday i thought the women ref's in the alkass cup were very good, especially in the first game where she wasnt fooled by the diving

In answer to the earlier question, can you still say "chinky" these days (the forum is so phucked this morning that it won't let me quote the post) then according to our local chinese restauranteur, you can. He calls his own meals that he serves "having a chinky". Like all else, I suppose context and intent is crucial

Hate all this feminism bollocks. Females on all panels for opinions on games now, now refs. Fuq sake
How has this got anything to do with feminism? What an unbelievably pathetic attitude you have. If she is a decent ref then it doesn’t matter at all.

Does she understand the offside rule?
ngdnk5.jpg

What a fucking shitey, pathetic comment. If she knows the rules and can keep up with play, there's no reason why a woman shouldn't be able to do it. Fucking gammon.

Don't really get this gammon patter but apart from that, fair point. Don't see any reason why they can't officiate.

Hate all this feminism bollocks. Females on all panels for opinions on games now, now refs. Fuq sake
Aye, the guy refs are all doing a splendid job.

Id let a martian ref the game if they were more competent than the bawbags we have reffing our games.

In what way?

I thought she had a good game yesterday.

It was an easy decision to send the Roma boy off yet as it was happening in real time no one really knew what was going on. She flashed a a yellow at someone, then had to go and view VAR despite it clearly being a foul and a yellow card, went back over to the players and flashed ANOTHER yellow card then only showed the player a red after being told it was his second booking.

“Poor” as opposed to all the wonderful male referees we’ve had officiating our games...
I don’t know if you’re agreeing with me or have misinterpreted what I meant and are slating me? I wasn’t saying female refs are poor, I was saying if they are poor they shouldn’t be shoe-horned in.

If she has made it the top in Germany she must be a good referee, be nice to have some female refs in our game maybe they would have some confidence and find cheating or telling lies totally wrong.

as long as she knows the rules, she can't be worse than most of the cheats up here

especially Thomson the most corrupt ref in Scotland

Back