Ferguson and boyd

They’ll be slagging the club off about something new next week.

Couple of arseholes, say anything for a bit of cash.

Probably slag the board for not offering Murty a long term contract, slag the board for not offering Danny, Tav, Windass, Morelos improved long term contracts......risk losing etc etc

Barry was a legend as a player, to me anyway. I was overjoyed when he came home and performed brilliantly. One of my highlights as a fan.
I can only assume he is so desperate to come back in some capacity that he's jealous of anyone who is currently employed by Rangers and it comes out in his bitter articles about us.

Boyd? Who cares. He was utter shite second time around, he can f*ck right off.

Barry was a legend as a player, to me anyway. I was overjoyed when he came home and performed brilliantly. One of my highlights as a fan.
I can only assume he is so desperate to come back in some capacity that he's jealous of anyone who is currently employed by Rangers and it comes out in his bitter articles about us.

Boyd? Who cares. He was utter shite second time around, he can f*ck right off.
I loved him as a player
He was a class act
Remember watching him at glencairns ground v Celtic in the Glasgow cup and he was outstanding
But he should have keep his opinions to himself
He comes across bitter and resentful and that sad

They both come across very bitter these days and neither ever seem to have a positive word to say about Rangers. Even with our new signing policy of targeting young Scottish/British players they still find something to moan about i.e. Boyd on his soapbox about the Jordan Jones thing and Ferguson banging on about Murty not wanting to bring back Naismith.

The OP makes a valid point. You just don’t hear much from them when there’s positives. The little puppets only spring into action when there’s negativity to feed on.

The list of ex players who do my nut in is growing. They come across as bitter and twisted (or just plain greedy, Alistair).
The club is on the rise again, the feel good factor is growing by the week and our unbelievable loyal support is giving the team fantastic backing. So let the bitter and greedy ones wallow in their negativity. For me and my fellow Bears, it’s onwards and upwards.
We Are The People

I cant see the point of a thread slagging off former players when everything is more positive.

I can't see the point in former players; players who the media would have no interest in hiring had it not been for their time at Ibrox, repeatedly putting the boot into the club that made them plenty.

Kris & Barry - 2 cheeks of the same shítepipe.

I get the impression that Ferguson is as moany in real life as he was on the pitch and Boyd is trying to out-Mutton Chris Sutton.

I'd rather collect a giro cheque than get paid money to continually talk negative shite about the team i support and gave me the greatest times of my footballing life.

Back