Ferguson "Caixinha has been picking fights with everyone..."

Pedro Caixinha does not look like someone who would start a fight with his own shadow.

I really can't be bothered with these columns ghost written for former players.

I think it's just that he's an outsider and he's not accustomed to the sheer venom directed towards Rangers and our supporters that has become completely normalised in Scottish society.

Has there ever been such a media blitz on a Rangers manager in the past?
I really hope pedro can shove it up their collective arses at the end of the season

I like Pedro, but if you break down that article it really just says things most of us have said in here.
After the tim game he was under pressure.
Last 2 games have been really good wins.
Tomorrow is huge.
Rangers is all about winning games and trophies.
He is probably just a couple poor results away from being under pressure again, but that is life at Ibrox.
He has tried to create a "no one likes us" attitude.
Some of his stuff at press conferences has been baffling. Might be down to language, might be intentional. Hard to read which.
He has annoyed other managers with his straight talking, but he probably couldn't care less.

He has had a rough time from the press. He doesn't get the respect his position in Scottish football deserves. I get the impression the name Ferguson on the article just makes us want to find something in it to get angry about. This time, I personally don't have any great pŕoblem with it.
There is always going to be the few who back either Ferguson in what they say about our manager because they see them ( the Ferguson brothers) as being Rangers through and through.
To me, the Ferguson brothers are nothing more than mouth pieces that the Scottish MSM ( this includes the Pacific Quay CSC on Derek's case) go to for wee digs at our great club.
Pedro has not gone picking fight's with everyone. It's the exact opposite, everyone is coming to us looking for a fight and Pedro is sticking up for us.
As far as I'm concerned, both Ferguson brothers can go and run and jump.

That is a scandalous thing to say about a former captain of our club, you should be banned for that, I would not report you because it is not my style, but really have a long hard look at yourself.

What’s wrong with it?

He is basically voicing his opinion just like Ferguson who states hemcannot read PC. Only difference is he is not getting paid for voicing his opinion.

I don’t think Ferguson can read PC because PC is too clever for him and the rest of The Scottish MSM.

You want to sell your self to a rhag and spout whatever then you have got to take it back.

There is always going to be the few who back either Ferguson in what they say about our manager because they see them ( the Ferguson brothers) as being Rangers through and through.
To me, the Ferguson brothers are nothing more than mouth pieces that the Scottish MSM ( this includes the Pacific Quay CSC on Derek's case) go to for wee digs at our great club.
Pedro has not gone picking fight's with everyone. It's the exact opposite, everyone is coming to us looking for a fight and Pedro is sticking up for us.
As far as I'm concerned, both Ferguson brothers can go and run and jump.

I think some people have a heard time separating player and person. The Ferguson brothers are happy to take cash from people who hate Rangers to write drivel aimed at the retards who the Record etc.

I can quite happily say that I loved Ferguson in his pomp, and will always look back on him as a brilliant Rangers player. But I can also say that after his playing days, I don't like him, and wish he would piss off and shut his mouth.

That is a scandalous thing to say about a former captain of our club, you should be banned for that, I would not report you because it is not my style, but really have a long hard look at yourself.
Have I got this right, you want him banned for suggesting Barry Ferguson isn't the brightest spark in the fire?

Ferguson and all the other ex players who didn't get the third coaching position have been sticking the boot into Pedro.
The signing of Morelos shows the manager made the right decision.

Kevin Thomson hasn't he has been spot on and harbours no bitterness to not getting the job.

..........and when we win tomorrow it will be, ah but that was just the League Cup, the league is where it's at. We have to beat Aberdeen, if we don't the seasons over, Pedro might as well go now. When we beat Aberdeen, there will be another stick to beat him with produced. We have to get x points by Christmas or he can resign.

............and on it goes.
It's ringing in my ears already.
I hope you are right. We shall see. I think most fans want Pedro to succeed. Time will tell whether he has just taken time to find his feet and get the measure of his opponents. One thing is sure. We really need to turn up against the mentally challengeds this time around, if we win tomorrow.

Many n here see a mere criticism of Rangers from a former player or manager, as pure betrayal, although some of the sh&it posted on here from so called supporters is mind blowing.
It looks like some spewed their bile on here before actually reading the article. It's is pathetic.

Barry is part of the problem. Does he not realise he is part of the group who have been picking away at him since almost day 1?

Pedro isn't picking fights. He is responding to people who say or do things to us. He is standing up for us. Finally we have someone willing to do this.

The only flaw in this approach is he doesn't the track record of trophies and big wins to give him complete freedom to do this. He is under fire. I hope he gets a couple of trophies as that will bed him in and give him a more secure position to take the fight to those who are not with us.

If they are not with us they are against us. No-one likes us, we don't care. %^*& 'em Pedro. I like your style.

It's been a total smear campaign against him from the off and I don't believe for one minute he's picking fights with anyone,I do think that he would kick ass if need be if it benefits the team,which I'm all for if it improves performances. I think it still wrankles with him that he didn't get the gig he was interviewed for and seems to have spat the dummy because he's had pot shots at Pedro ever since and all he's done is proved Pedro right not to go with him and totally undermining his own credibility slating him. Attitude towards him is out of order, it's as if he's desperate for Pedro to fail, along with a few others. He's The Rangers manager if he's a supporter surely he should be backing him. Who needs enemies.

KT is a class act who comes across as a proper football man with no agenda.

Its a shame that the two most even handed ex players, KT and NM, were not raised as fans, but embraced the club!

He seemed genuinely honoured to be asked in for the interview where as Ferguson imo seems to have a sense of entitlement that he should have got the job.

Don't like the tone of it to be honest - Barry knows best, Barry knows better than Pedro what it's like to manage Rangers blah blah blah.

Same here. Also the amount of times he bangs on about how we should win. It’s almost as if he’s building it up to fail. I might be paranoid thougho_O

Barry comes across as someone who has too much time on his hands. Find it difficult to understand why too many people would place any value on Barry’s opinion. Does it really matter what he thinks?

Finally a manager who doesn’t want to pander to a hostile media who have been nothing but antagonistic to him from the word go, if only a few more at the club would take his lead. Oh Ferguson talks shyte again.

The treatment of one of our greatest captains and player of modern times on this forum is nothing short of a f*cking disgrace. I will leave it at that before I end up with a ban.

Barry Ferguson once again writing with his favourite subject in mind - why he didnt get a job at Rangers.

Barry, why dont you and your ghost writer just shut the %^*& up?
Again Barry shows how little knowledge he has . Not only about football, but people and management, tactics and common sense. Just be quiet Barry, you had your chance and ruined it bringing disgrace to the club that you supposedly love, really funny how Walter viewed it differently as did most decent fans, you should be so ashamed at your behaviour in the past, I had teachers at school who would have belted you for disgracing the Rangers. Just shut up, you didn't get a job back at the club don't go knocking the one guy who can return us to where we should be. You had the option of supporting the club through the media.....that chance also gone. Another has been who should have gone a while ago instead of sticking the knife in.

Be a long time before we see another as good as Barry, a superb footballer.
That said , Barry like a few others, doesn't give a flying %^*& about The Rangers support .

The saddest part of this for me is that someone actually paid him money for that. Money for Nothing right enough.

If I didn't use FF then I could honestly say I wouldn't have a fuucking clue about folk were writing about us these days, the day can't be far off when columns like that are obsolete.

The main problem I have with this article, is that it conveniently fits in to the MSM narrative of the eccentric foreigner, the trouble maker, the shitstirrer, the guy who's worth the watching, who needs to have his every word relentlessly picked over.

Not only that, it's Pedro in isolation, it's just him, nobody else, it's always his fault, he's the guilty party every time. No mention of any culpability of any of the other parties involved. It's just Pedro, looking for a fight.

It is sad to see BF fall in behind this narrative, and allow his name to be put to articles written by others who wish to harm our Club and misrepresent our manager.

BF himself could not cope with the pressure of managing Clyde, picked plenty fights there and eventually bailed out, so I think he should be more circumspect in allowing digs at Pedro regarding "picking a fight" and handing out advice on managing players.

Some are saying this article is supporting Pedro, and compared to previous efforts it could be argued, it's not the worst.
On the eve of an important semi-final, it would have been nice to have had a more wholehearted and unconditional attempt than that.

It's not as if he has not been on the end of it himself. I saw a recent interview where he spent half the time telling us how the press got the PLG story totally wrong. He should therefore know better than to allow himself to be manipulated by the self same press he has criticised many times.

This would have meant departing the ghost writer's brief and sticking two fingers up to the press............again.

Where's that Barry Ferguson gone?

What has he said that is wrong ? I do find some of your posts bizarre to say the least, I don't doubt you are a genuine blue nose but I do think you have a strange take on things, each to their own I suppose.

I'm guessing that what he said that was wrong was the bit about Pedro starting fights with everyone and would fight with his shadow. As far as I can see Pedro has only been standing up for himself, his players and his club. We wanted a manager who would do just that! Would you have had him let Sutton away with trying to humiliate him? I'm glad that he stood his ground with him and let him know that he is not a man to take the shit that gets thrown at everything Rangers these days. I have noticed that since then Sutton has tempered his criticism a bit maybe Pedro is fighting for respect for himself and the club and as such I'm with him all the way. Has anyone else had the balls to confront Brown? He had to as the referee bottled it.

W.A.T.P.

The main problem I have with this article, is that it conveniently fits in to the MSM narrative of the eccentric foreigner, the trouble maker, the shitstirrer, the guy who's worth the watching, who needs to have his every word relentlessly picked over.

Not only that, it's Pedro in isolation, it's just him, nobody else, it's always his fault, he's the guilty party every time. No mention of any culpability of any of the other parties involved. It's just Pedro, looking for a fight.

It is sad to see BF fall in behind this narrative, and allow his name to be put to articles written by others who wish to harm our Club and misrepresent our manager.

BF himself could not cope with the pressure of managing Clyde, picked plenty fights there and eventually bailed out, so I think he should be more circumspect in allowing digs at Pedro regarding "picking a fight" and handing out advice on managing players.

Some are saying this article is supporting Pedro, and compared to previous efforts it could be argued, it's not the worst.
On the eve of an important semi-final, it would have been nice to have had a more wholehearted and unconditional attempt than that.

It's not as if he has not been on the end of it himself. I saw a recent interview where he spent half the time telling us how the press got the PLG story totally wrong. He should therefore know better than to allow himself to be manipulated by the self same press he has criticised many times.

This would have meant departing the ghost writer's brief and sticking two fingers up to the press............again.

Where's that Barry Ferguson gone?

I agree with all you said there and think we all should be backing the players and the club the way that our manager has.

W.A.T.P.

Barry picks fight with Rangers manager while his own managerial credentials try to swim their way out of dog shite......give it a rest until you can string a sentence together. In English. Without scratching yer beard. And without starting the answer with "Ah dunno..."

Fed up o' this shite. Pedro needs our backing!

Back