Fernando and the blue room

Scotstounbluenose

Watching him on stv was both heartbreaking and humbling the strength and character dispite all he is going through is truly inspiring. A rangers captain personified is there a possibility that the club could add him along side our other legends in the blue room, or a donation by the fans to have it commissioned. No one deserves it more than him forever a ranger.

100% legit and I've meant no offence or to cause any division. Whether people have an issue with the way he left is their own problem but I left that out of this. This is meant out of respect for him. Admin please delete if they feel its inappropriate. I just feel its an honour he deserves.
Whether your legit or not this isn’t a good thread as it’s written to cause division over a very sick man.

I agree with you Mitchell I just thought it would bring him some comfort giving how unwell he is now knowing how much he's thought of.

My best friends dad died of this when we were young and it will always remain with me and my mate.

Horrible to see and whenever i hear of it i always think of my friend and his dad.

To see a legend in my eyes going through it never mind any human being is horrific.

Fernando has shown . Great fight and character. Cant imagine how hard it is for him. Suffering away from his wife and daughter.

Any one who disagrees that this man is a legend as a player or person should take a long hard look at themselves

My best friends dad died of this when we were young and it will always remain with me and my mate.

Horrible to see and whenever i hear of it i always think of my friend and his dad.

To see a legend in my eyes going through it never mind any human being is horrific.

Fernando has shown . Great fight and character. Cant imagine how hard it is for him. Suffering away from his wife and daughter.

Any one who disagrees that this man is a legend as a player or person should take a long hard look at themselves
His fight for life has been a measure that very few people ever have to face nor scale as well as this brave man has performed so publicly.
He will stand the test of time in both legend and life.
To be associated to Fernando is an honour to be his friend a responsibility that we as supporters all collectively embrace, to have known him as a player is something we will all carry as a memory until we ourselves take whatever journey is before us after we depart this present reality.
In this, he has won all the battles that any man really needs to win.
He is truly loved.

Back