Fernando Sky documentary.

got this downloaded onto sky box,haven't had the will to watch it yet,will give it a little bit of time,as things still a little raw and emotional around fernando at the moment

%^*& that was a hard watch. I've put off watching much in terms of tributes as I knew how much it would hit home.

Rest in peace Fernando

Boy that was a hard watch.remember watching the game on rtv and seeing him go round at the end and thinking “we’ll never see him at Ibrox again” well he proved me totally wrong and I should have known better.i admired the honesty of Barry Ferguson that he didn’t know what to do when he met him that day and had to walk away not to show his upset

Yeah I had to wipe a tear away once or twice watching that, MND really is a cruel cruel disease and its especially cruel seeing someone that lived life to the full have it all taken away from them. Fernando might have been a warrior on the pitch but he was a bigger one off it. I'm just glad he's at peace now.

Fernando sky...

20190919-195846.jpg

Thanks for posting.

Not ashamed to say I shed many tears watching that. What a bastard of a disease.

Incredible strength of character shown by Fernando, staying positive, despite being dealt a shite hand. Certainly puts life into perspective, live each day to the full and cherish those around you. It can all be snatched away in the blink of an eye.

Rest easy captain. A warrior on the field, a truely inspirational man off it.

Back