Feronikeli Kosovo 1-0 Lincoln Red Imps Gib/CL tonight

fotze2

Official Ticketer
May well be a lot closer between Pristina & St Joseph’s than some of us imagine... (or of course, it may not be).

May well be a lot closer between Pristina & St Joseph’s than some of us imagine... (or of course, it may not be).

I was about to post something similar. Most people have taken a gamble and made arrangements to go to Kosovo going by posts on here.

When is the return leg?

I nearly booked up Kosovo last night. Have been humming and hawing about going. I am so glad I didn't. Might still do but will wait until tie is settled.

It is. It's using 2 teams who happen to be from the same league as others as an example of what may happen in another match.

Is it not the case that all these games, The one at 3pm yesterday and last nights Red Imps game are all being played in Kosovo with both winners meeting in the final on Friday.
Winners progress to CL qualifiers whist the other goes to the EL.
All before we finish our pre season in Portugal.

For those that are confused, the OP is basically saying don't count your chickens until they hatch.

It's close so far between Feronikeli vs Gibraltar (which is Kosovo vs Gibraltar).

The OP is stating that FC Prishtina vs St Joseph's (our next Euro opponents, which is also Kosovo vs Gibraltar) isn't over yet so don't go booking flights and hotels just yet.

For those that are confused, the OP is basically saying don't count your chickens until they hatch.

It's close so far between Feronikeli vs Gibraltar (which is Kosovo vs Gibraltar).

The OP is stating that FC Prishtina vs St Joseph's (our next Euro opponents, which is also Kosovo vs Gibraltar) isn't over yet so don't go booking flights and hotels just yet.

Exactly, comparisons are made all the time like this

Thanks Echo 1... I suppose I should’ve spelt it out.

I could see the rush on everyone’s part to book Kosovo flights, but didn’t loads of people book flights for Cyprus last year, and then had to bin them?

Might be best to hold fire. In any event, at probably £400 plus return, I’m not booking until I know for sure where the match is.

I’m amazed that needed explained.

I could see the rush on everyone’s part to book Kosovo flights, but didn’t loads of people book flights for Cyprus last year, and then had to bin them?

Might be best to hold fire. In any event, at probably £400 plus return, I’m not booking until I know for sure where the match is.

That was more down to our own result in Progres tbf :oops:

I'm hoping to book tomorrow night IF there is a resounding victory for Pristina.

Anyone who would book flights on a game between 2 teams from the same 2 countries that we could potentially face in our 1st qualifier deserve all they get IMO.

Why not book flights for the destination of the final?

Just incase.....

I watched most of the game. The Kosovan team were of a poor standard. Lincoln RI should have a chance second leg on their astro pitch. The game was played in the stadium we would play in if Prishtina get through. The ground was empty and it was a was a poor crowd considering this was Kosovos champions.

I watched most of the game. The Kosovan team were of a poor standard. Lincoln RI should have a chance second leg on their astro pitch. The game was played in the stadium we would play in if Prishtina get through. The ground was empty and it was a was a poor crowd considering this was Kosovos champions.

There is no return leg, this was a semi final, final is Friday

There is no return leg, this was a semi final, final is Friday

According to that they play the team who loses in the 1st round of the Champions league, In the 2nd Round of the UEFA cup :rolleyes: Although in the "champions path" and not the "main path" draw that we are in

EDIT: The losing side between Them and Sarajevo also get a bye into the 3rd round as there's not enough teams, always thought you just went straight out and never dropped down until you reached a certain round

https://www.footballseeding.com/european-cups/champions-league-seeding-19-20/

If I understand correctly the losers of every CL (even preliminary)round stage drop down to the next round of the EL, Although in 2 different ends of the draw

35 drop down to the "champions side" at different stages & play best of the rest for 8 group stage spots
2 teams automatically get into the group stages (4th round league route losers)
2 will drop down into the "main" 3rd round where we could draw them. Losers of
Viktoria Plzeň (CZE) v Olympiacos (GRE) & PSV Eindhoven (NED) v Basel (SUI)
8 drop down from being 3rd in the CL group,
EL Group stages will have a min of 10 ex-CL teams, the round of 32 has 8 min & 20 max, No wonder they want to create a 3rd competition, will be the only chance a team outwith the top 5 or 6 nations would make it anywhere near a final :eek:, depending on the draw this season you might have to beat 9 teams eliminated from the champions league to reach the final

RE: the UEFA table tweet a few above, how come teams who are lower ranked get more qualifying places than teams around them, Denmark,Cyprus and Croatia get 4 despite the country's above and below them getting 5, Liechtenstein (1), Gibralter (3) & Kosovo (2) also since everyone around them gets 4. Is this simply because UEFA won't give the other teams a license to play in their competition for whatever reasons?

That was two years ago mate.

That was two years ago mate.

Indeed, losing track of time...

Anyway the odds are for tomorow:

Pristina 2/7
Draw 4/1
St Joe's 13/2

That's suggests to me around Pristina 1/2 to qualify and St Joe's 6/4...

Mental that this post is needed to explain the OPs point, this forum really has had a severe dip in level of intelligence.

Back