Ferry to Amsterdam/Feyenoord

Utter bedlam and that’s just the Young Team......Carnage guaranteed fae the Auld Yins.........”When ye hear the captain cry, let the Armadale go by......”
Dale boy myself went over on ferry when we played them last time ferry was bonkers back then that was the calm before the storm stadium was nasty that night enjoy the trip hopefully better result this time

Is there any buses going down to newcastle got spaces left on them on here. 4 of us going and throwing between getting the train down or not to newcastle.

Any buses from nearby Shotts, Lanarkshire or West Lothian? That would be happy to have 4 shotts based bears, our bus is looking full :(

Is there any buses going down to newcastle got spaces left on them on here. 4 of us going and throwing between getting the train down or not to newcastle.

Any buses from nearby Shotts, Lanarkshire or West Lothian? That would be happy to have 4 shotts based bears, our bus is looking full :(

If you do find something I've got 4 of us that wouldn't mind doing this too!

Currently driving down and leaving the car at the dock but the thought of the drive home isn't ideal :p

edit - we're from Wishaw btw that's why I'm interested if you get one haha

If you do find something I've got 4 of us that wouldn't mind doing this too!

Currently driving down and leaving the car at the dock but the thought of the drive home isn't ideal :p

edit - we're from Wishaw btw that's why I'm interested if you get one haha
Think I'm driving down to the dock as well, is there secure parking available and does it cost?

That's no too bad then mate ! what time you's setting off at? I'm thinkin set off at about 1/1:30 get down there for about half 3/4
I’m gawna work in the office till about 12 then pick my mate up and head down so probs about the same tbh

Back