Feyenoord 2 El Bufalo 2

Looked like a world beater in that game. How things changed in the new year sadly. Certainly not all his own fault of course.

i know we qualified but that night pissed me off rangers end went nuts when we went 2-1 up still celebrating and they equalise 2 minutes later

Crazy how good he was at that point. Just looked like a complete star, bossing top quality European defences whilst being ruthless in front of goal.

Barely recognisable after the new year unfortunately.
His red card at the piggery was a disgrace six minutes into added on time when the game should have ended long before that.
Yes he shouldn't have done what he done but the frustrations that built up over his time playing in this corrupt league got to him once again and no wonder.
Clancy should have blown the full-time whistle before deciding to send the guy off. Alfredo has been done by refs many times before that.

Looked like a world beater in that game. How things changed in the new year sadly. Certainly not all his own fault of course.
He definitely is to blame for his red card and partly for his poor performances, but I think a lot of people are forgetting just how bad the treatment of Morelos was after that game. I've never seen a player get hounded like that in my life, all over a daft wee gesture. It wouldn't be very hard to lose your focus after going through that.

He definitely is to blame for his red card and partly for his poor performances, but I think a lot of people are forgetting just how bad the treatment of Morelos was after that game. I've never seen a player get hounded like that in my life, all over a daft wee gesture. It wouldn't be very hard to lose your focus after going through that.

Was it not round the same time that guy was stalking the family/ tampering with his car?

C’mon Alfredo stay this coming season and recapture your top form. Just put the opposition on their place as befits the best striker in the league.

It’s the look on the goalies face as Alfie arrives and heads a stunning 2nd goal. He looks absolutely done, as if he is thinking “how the fúck did he get that?” Alfie is still raw but he has star quality all the way through him.

One of the best games I’ve been to. It’s a great stadium to watch a match in despite being a bit of a tip and I was genuinely amazed when it went 2-1. We looked done after the awful first half performance so it was incredible to go a goal up at the time and the draw ended up being a good result anyway.

Our end was absolutely wild.

I for one hope he stays and shows us his best but I can't imagine anyone not being affected by the scum run media, ref's and compliance officer not to mention the obsessed.

2nd header in particular is a cracking move in general, the header from it is drogba-esque the way he turns his body to direct the header and get the power . What a centre forward.

I still can't believe we never got a penalty that night. Was the most blatant foul I've seen.

He was %^*&'ing unplayable that night. Kept their back 4 occupied single handed at times.
In the current financial climate i think the wee man could well be at Ibrox next season

Back