Feyenoord Away

first away trip in europe. just wondering where abouts in amsterdam/rotterdam everybody will be for the game. will there be a fan zone or something similar or any rangers bars?

Feyenoord announced today that they are receiving 2600 tickets for Ibrox so hopefully they return the favour for us and offer similar allocation.

However, they have had reduced allocations at home for the last couple of European games but apparently normal away allocation can be up to 2500-3000.

I phoned Thomas Cook the other day to enquire but all they could tell me was they are still liaising with the club and airlines.

I wish they'd get their finger out.

I phoned last week and they told me the same thing. They are absolutely hopeless.

Feyenoord announced today that they are receiving 2600 tickets for Ibrox so hopefully they return the favour for us and offer similar allocation.

However, they have had reduced allocations at home for the last couple of European games but apparently normal away allocation can be up to 2500-3000.

Where did you see that mate about the 2600 at Ibrox ?

Ignore that just seen on their twitter.

Just booked flights from Gatwick. 27th - 30th. Think most will stay in Amsterdam or Rotterdam? Amsterdam would have more bars for us, better location for a sash bash i reckon.

Anyone on the Doncaster-Amsterdam flight Wednesday to Friday it’s been cancelled both ways don’t even know what to do now.

Just did a search for flights on that date but says “no flights available”.
Surprised Flybe haven’t been in touch.
Just contacted customer services, they've confirmed it's cancelled, not even an email from flybe or anything. Ridiculous customer service.

Just contacted customer services, they've confirmed it's cancelled, not even an email from flybe or anything. Ridiculous customer service.

My mate found out with a statement they put on a website no idea how he found it. Any idea where we stand with a cancelled flight doubt we have anything to claim back as they have done it so long away from the flights. They offer you another route or any idea when they are ?

Never used them before to fly with and won’t be again.

My mate found out with a statement they put on a website no idea how he found it. Any idea where we stand with a cancelled flight doubt we have anything to claim back as they have done it so long away from the flights. They offer you another route or any idea when they are ?

Never used them before to fly with and won’t be again.

Yeah mate got the flights changed to Manchester which is actually better for us free of charge

Yeah mate got the flights changed to Manchester which is actually better for us free of charge

Can you dm me the number you phoned them on ? Need to do it first thing tomorrow morning.

We booked through Expedia hope they can still change it.

Just booked up Wednesday to Friday. Flying to Dublin and then Amsterdam.15.35 flight out from Glasgow. Travelling myself, are there any other bears out there on the same flights?

If you did a 3 day trip you could do Hull Rotterdam ferry with a cabin for under £250. You’d have to add a night in a hotel in Holland (and get to and from Hull)

I saw this but haven't mentioned it to anyone else yet. I am flying home the Saturday so could only do the Friday night.

Cancel that Friday is sold out.
I don’t have a ticket yet but still have hope. If you’ll be there then pm me, we can always get tickets. Friday line up is absolute boss

Can you dm me the number you phoned them on ? Need to do it first thing tomorrow morning.

We booked through Expedia hope they can still change it.

I contacted them through twitter, one of my mates booked through edreamer or something like that and it got his sorted so you should be fine.

If you share a cabin with a mate it’s £70 each

Here's the mate -

images

I went on the Newcastle-Amsterdam Ferry for the Alkmaar game in 2004, it was a superb trip, if you have a few days this is defo the best way to go.
The ferry had a nightclub on board that played the party tunes all night for us.

Back