Feyenoord fans tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
People getting wound up about them drinking in Celtic pubs need to chill out FFS.

Theyre hardly going to be welcome in Rangers pubs and I am sure the Louden have accomodated fans of the poets Euro opponents before. Some of them have even come to Ibrox for tours etc.

Some people just cant wait to get offended.

YVU0qob.gif

Can any of the Glasgow bears please confirm that it’s safe for me to come through later? Not sure I can handle a war zone on this mild Thursday. :))

you do realise YWNWA is a Liverpool song that the dhims stole, don't get too upset about it and if it is sung as a tribute to Fernando then tonight of all nights just let it go.

You're surely joking mate?

We tragically lose a Rangers player, after a brave battle, then sing Celtic's favourite song (irrespective of who sang it first) in tribute to him?

You think that's what Fernando would've wanted?

You're surely joking mate?

We tragically lose a Rangers player, after a brave battle, then sing Celtic's favourite song (irrespective of who sang it first) in tribute to him?

You think that's what Fernando would've wanted?
i just don't think it is worth getting too upset about a song, it is not exactly hurtful at the end of the day.

Singing a song that has been sung at the piggery for over 50 years, as a tribute to Fernando, doesn't sit right with me mate.

Don’t think they realise it but, it’s their unofficial anthem as well and a lot of them were putting ynwa at the end of their messages when sending their condolences..

there are quite a number of them at George Square at the moment, the fire brigade are there too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back